Cesar

Okay this happened to me when i was shopping for a dress lmfao so yeah o hope you enjoy!

YOUR POV

I sighed walking into throwback junction. It was our local thrift store, with quality and vintage clothing. I looked around at some skirts and dresses to see if i could find anything for the up coming events.

"Hello would you like some help?" I turned around seeing Sarah, She smiled at me hugging me.

"Oh my God Y/N Hey it's so nice to see you! Where have you been all summer? You look amazing!" She said smiling and I smiled at her blushing.

"Thank you and you look amazing as well! We went to visit my Tia down in Malibu so I've been out there Majority of the summer! We just came back actually i came by to snag some pieces for the party tonight," I smiled and she nodded at me pointing me to the new arrivals.

"Wait you're going?!" She asked excited and i rolled my eyes nodding.

"Yeah my sister going and guess who got stuck going with her because my parents don't trust her? This girl!" I said sarcastically pointing at myself, She laughed shaking her head at me.

"Help yourself girly..If you need anything let me know!" She said i nodded at her picking some items i liked and wanted to try on. I flagged Sarah down and she gave me a fitting room. I walked in trying on some of the pieces i picked out. I smiled in myself in the mirror loving the way i looked.

I was peeling off my dress when the door to my stall opened, I gasped covering what i could. My eyes widened seeing Cesar standing in my doorway, Lets just say he was the ultimate heart throb of the school. We both took a deep breath screaming from the top of our lungs.

"GET OUT! DONT LOOK AT ME GET OUT!" I said he slammed the door so hard he slipped on his own to feet, His upper half of his body landing in the dressing room.

"Im so sorry! i sw-"

"GET OUT!" I yelled and he quickly rolled out form under the dressing room. I sighed grabbing the pieces i liked. Sarah rang me up and i paid happily feeling lucky i didn't run into Cesar.

"I am so sorry,"Cesar said appearing in front of me, I jumped bringing my hand to my chest.

"I promise i didn't see anything.. I didn't know you were in there and frankly there isn't much to see," He spoke quickly and i looked at him with my mouth wide open. Rage ran through me and i picked up my leg stomping hard on Cesar's foot, I flipped my hair hitting him on the face as he soothed his aching foot. Serves him right!

"See you next week Sarah!" I said smiling sweetly at Sarah She was doubled over laughing at Cesar and his foot. Angrily stuffing my things in my basket i got on my blue beach cruiser riding home.

•••

"Y/N Will you hurry up! you look fine!" My Sister Mary said and i glared at her putting on my earings.

"Keep in mind it's because of me you're going to this Party! So i can still change my mind," I threatened and she held her hands up in surrender. She sighed tying the straps to my Velvet Black spaghetti strap dress.

"Come on," I Said grabbing the keys to my parent's car. I hopped in the driver said while Mary hopped on the driver side. I drove to Sarah's house to pick her and a couple of other people up. Once we got there, Sarah, Emily and Jackie all got in the car. Jackie hopped on Aux bumping 'Criminal' Natti Natasha and Ozuna