Jamal/Ruby Part 2

YOUR POV

"Ruby..." I stuttered, All the memories came rushing back. I walked up to him touching his face just to make sure he was real. That this wasn't some sick dream, That I wouldn't wake up in my room for the thousandth time crying myself back to sleep the next morning. Tears were at my eyes the second my hand touched his soft skin.

"I'm so sorry," He stated embracing me, I wrapped my arms around him hugging him tightly as I sobbed. he tightened his arms around me not saying a word. I just sobbed not being able to form a sentence. I came to my senses pushing him away.

"What is wrong with you?!?! How could you do this!? DO THIS TO ME!! TO US!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I STRUGGLED THE SORROW AND THE PAIN IT BROUGHT ME! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN I WAS IN LOSING THE ONLY ONE I LOVED RUBY!! I LOVED YOU DAMMIT! I STILL DO," I sobbed at him, The tears never stopping. Ruby stood there with tears of his own in his eyes.

"I'm sorry Y/N I'm so sorry..I know I should have told you but after what happened with latrelle I had to lay low for a while. I'm sorry I hurt you, I didn't mean to. When I was shot, The only thing on my mind was you. I was scared that I wasn't going to see you. That I wasn't going to look into your beautiful captivating eyes, That I wasn't going to feel your warm soft skin anymore, That I wasn't going to see you smile or hear your wonderful laugh, That I wasn't going to hear you call my name or feel your arms wrapped around me anymore. That I wasn't going to get the chance to tell you how much I love you. The day I fell in love with you. I saw you visit my grave every single day. It killed me inside because I couldn't hold you or wipe your tears away. Pero Chuiquta por favor aqui to lo pido infrente de la Morenita.. Forgive me..Please," Ruby stated getting on one knee taking a red velvet box from his pockets. He opened it revealing a silver ring, It had a small heart shaped diamond on it. I looked at it and then at ruby with tears still in my eyes. I nodded my head not being able to form my own words

Ruby got up from his kneeling position placing the ring on my finger. He gripped my face wiping my tears away, His lips came into contact with mine in a deep passionate kiss.

"I promise in-front of  Morenita herself I will make it up to you.. You are the love of my life Y/N. I promise to replace that promise ring with an engagement ring," He stated wiping my tears away.

"What happened?" I whispered looking into his eyes. He sighed leading me to a near by bench.

"The intended target was for Cesar.. But when I survived and Olivia didn't.. Latrell wanted to come back and finish the job. So with the help of my parents and the gang. I went underground for a few just until the problem was handled.. I wanted to tell you believe me but it would have put not only myself in jeopardy but you as well. So I had to wait a long long antagonizing year before everything cleared up," He stated grabbing my hands and kissing my knuckles.

"What about monse Cesar and Jamal?" I asked

"They helped.. Jamal helped with the roller world money.. I'm surprised Jamal actually kept the secret this time.. but don't be angry with them. They were sworn to secrecy," Ruby stated defending the gang. I sighed knowing they'd hear me sooner or later.

"The important thing is that I'm back to make things right," Ruby stated and I embraced him tears at my eyes again.

"You have no idea what I've been through," I whispered

"I know Princessa but I'm here to make it right," He whispered as he rested his face into the crook of my neck.

•••

HERE IT IS I HOPE YOU ENJOY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!

ARE YALL EXCITED FOR SEASON 2?!

~Crystal🦋