I hate aliens..

I hate aliens.
And now I have to follow one of them if I want to stay with the people I'd found. They were wild, didn't know anything about the modern world, couldn't even speak. And apparently this giant was their "mother". Yeah right.
I press the button on my keys and opened the door of my car, a souped up golden Toyota with the speed of an F1. The humans walk up behind me, looking into the tinted windows and tracing their fingers over the sleek metal.
I poke a different button and the engine starts humming, sending a tingle through my entire person. I look up at the giant behind them, smiling smugly and feeling extremely pretentious and full of myself. It almost makes me feel big.
"Get in, but don't touch anything." I say to them, narrowing my eyes up at the alien. The giant makes a face, crouches down and put his hands down for the three, and I snort, folding my arms and arching my eyebrows.
"You really think they'd rather travel in your hands than in my..sweet.." my mouth drops open as they enthusiastically abandon my car and jump into the alien's palms, without a second thought, hugging his fingers and looking up into the giant's psychedelic eyes.
"Ride?" My ego deflates, and I'm back to being a bug.
"Yes I do." the giant says with an infuriating smirk. He runs his hand lightly along my car - like a child's toy compared to him - then stands. I stumble into the Toyota quickly, not wanting to feel smaller and more humiliated than I already did. The floor shakes slightly as the titanic beast walks off, I grit my teeth and floor it, the engine roaring and whining as I try to keep in pace with him.
I hate aliens.
~~~
I bet this is the first g/t fanfic inspired by Ice Age 3. Props if you know what part. Prompt 20 coming soon, featuring Jackaboy and a little witch's apprentice with magic of her own.
~Tsunami