|Chapter 50| Return Of The Morning Mist...

"I-" said Yuki then she made eyecontact with him. "Yuki?" said Yoshi. "Sorry bro, but I have to decline. You see- Well sure I want to meet my aunt and uncle after all these years, but I don't want to leave Konoha as the bad condition it is on, you know. I want to be able to be there for everyone. Most Naruto and Konohamaru. I made a promise." she said and he smiled with crossed arms then he patted her head. "Alright. Well said sis." he chuckled making her to roll her eyes.

"Oh well. Anyway I will go back first thing tomorrow morning. Our training has made you improve a lot and I'm impressed. You keep that pace, alright?" he said as she grinned. "Don't worry bro. I promise that I will keep training on my own. Besides you are always welcome to come back and see how me and Aiko is doing." she said and he nodded then he went to sleep on the livingroom couch as Yuki chuckle then later went to sleep too.

//The next day.//

Yuki woke up early to see Yoshi making pancakes as she smiled then he looked at her. "Morning." he said and she yawned then she went to the bathroom. After she was done to put her hair in a braid, she got dressed then sat on the dinner table eating. "I thought you already left." she said then became finished quickly and afterwards grabbed a fruit from the fruit basket. "I was about to, but I decided to make some breakfast for you." he said making her to smile.

"Thanks bro." she said then she waited for him outside as he came out with a giggle then he hugged her. "Take care of yourself, okay? And say goodbye from me to Naruto." he waved then he jumped quickly. "I will. Bye!" she said then locked the front door and reappeared somewhere else, which was at the woods. Then she hide in some bushes watching Naruto, who was tired of doing training and he turned around as she startled him. "Yuki!" he said making her to roll her eyes.

"Morning Uzumaki." she said after he hugged her then he started running. "Come on Yuki!" he called as she stared. "Wait for me!" she said then she runs after him then they stopped when they saw Konohamaru looking at the hokage faces. "What's up Konohamaru!" said Naruto and he turned around. "Oh. Not much Naruto." he said as Yuki smiled then she ruffled his hair. "When are you getting back to the academy?" asked Naruto afterwards. "Not yet. A lot of the buildings became pretty damaged and some students are helping to repair them." he said as they nodded.

"What about you two? Are you guys training?" he asked as Naruto answered "Sort of..." then he looked at Yuki. "I'm sleeping if that's what you mean." she said and he giggled then had a sad look again. And they were both quite. "What's up with you?" said Naruto and he sighed. "Nothing, what's up with you?" he said, "Oh. Nothing." said Naruto and gave a intense look, while Yuki sweatdropped then they stared at her then eachother, which made they all to laugh. "Hey what can I do to help?" said Yuki as Naruto looked at her.

"You want to help? Great!" smiled Konohamaru and she grinned then looked for something to do. "Hey Yuki! I thought you would eat ramen with me?" called Naruto and she stared at him then she wrapped her arm around his shoulders. "Alright, but after that I will go around to help the villagers. Got it?" she grinned and he nodded then they left when she suddently sighed.

Soon Itachi and Kisame are on their way here. And I'm prepared, but I'm aware that I won't get a chance to fight them, because of Sensei's orders. Bummer...But I can watch the fight right?

//Meanwhile...//

Sasuke was laying on the ground at a empty rooftop by himself when he saw a bird flying up above him, which made him stand up with a sigh. "Kakashi, huh? What does he want?" he said while at the same time Naruto and Yuki ran, "Breakfast, breakfast! Ramen here I come!" shouted Naruto as Yuki rolled her eyes then she smiled.