|Chapter 28| Battle Formation: Team 10 and Yuki Fights!

Choji started to do his own jutsu while Shikamaru ran and did his shadow jutsu. "Woah.." squealed Yuki then she looked around if anyone caught her doing that. "Ino, Yuki. I leave the girl for you two to take care of.'' said Shikamaru and they nodded. "Alright." said Yuki. "Right. Just take care of my body while I'm gone." said Ino and Yuki chuckled. "Sure." he says when the girl looked at her and Ino smiled.
"Ninja style: Mind Transfer Jutsu. '' said Ino then her body fell, so Shika caught it with a deep sigh.

Ino was now inside the girl's mind then she grinned. "Party's over fellas." she said and they all stared at her with shocked faces. "Be careful or your teammate here will get her neck cut." said Ino as Yuki nodded. "And you don't want that to happen, right? Now leave the earth scroll here and walk away." said Ino then Yuki shouted when the guy used sound waves to move Choji to another direction. "Ino look out!" and she looked to see Choji come at her quickly, so she got hit on a tree then Shika looked at Ino's body as she was bleeding from her mouth. "This is bad." said Shika then Yuki ran fast when he sighed.

"Fire Realease: Great Fireball Technique." says Yuki then she spinned her hand so the fireball became bigger and bigger while she grinned. "Take this. Bastard." she said and kicked it like a soccer ball hard as it came on the ground then exploded so the boys flew and she caught them then punched them down. They fell hard on the ground then at that moment the boy with the mask arrived. "So you are back, huh? Do you want to join our fight?" said Yuki with a grin. "Tch. You think I was going to leave this to you. You rookies needs a pro to help you." he said then did quick handsigns. "Asa Kujaku!!!" he said and Yuki grinned when a strong blue chakra arrived and he smiled then ran fast at the two boys. Damn! He was incredible!

Soon he grabbed their collars then threw them up in the air, then when he came face to face with them in the sky he kicked so hard that they fell and then he punched them all the way down back to the ground. Hard. "Who is he?" asked Ino. "Woah." said Sakura while Choji and Shikamaru gaped. Geesh even Yuki was shocked. A blue peacock arrived behind him while he still kicked them and punched them then the peacock made a sound above him. They got pretty damaged after all that and he simply chuckled as Ino came back to her body and Yuki fought with the girl on her own, because she was tired.

"Bunshin no Jutsu. Yuki style!" she said as 7 clones arrived then kicked her so she fell as Yuki punched her hard and the boy grinned. "Not bad rookie." he said after and she grinned widely. "You just got defeated by a rookie." said Yuki while she spit blood and was in a dizzy state. "Man. That was tough. I'm so...exhausted..." she said then she faints. "Yuki!" said the others.

~~~~~

"Yuki!!" said her friends as the mysterious boy called Yoshi growled then he felt tears falling down from his eyes. "No, Yuki wake up!" he says. "Hey you!! How do you know her name?!" said Ino. "Nobody hurts our friend!'' said Sakura as he glared at them both. "Hey listen up rookies! Yuki is someone really special to me, so I suggest you both shut up. Okay?!" he said and they did shut their mouths. "You are going to pay for this." he said to the squad then two other people arrived. Neji Hyuga? Then soon Yoshi looked to his right and saw purple chakra rising. Crap. Then the person sits up. Is that Sasuke Uchiha? Shit! He has marks everywhere, which means Orochimaru must have bitten him. Then he looked at Yuki's neck to check, but she didn't have any marks thank god. Still he has to save Sasuke and try to atleast stop Orochimaru.

"Sakura." said Sasuke suddently which made Saku scared as he looked at Yuki and then at Yoshi who protected her. "Who hurt you and Yuki? Who was it!" he said, but Saku was speechless..."Sasuke what's happening?" asked Sakura as he looked at his hands. "Don't worry, I'm alright." he said as she looked at him. "Now tell me who out of these people hurt you and Yuki." he said then the guy spoke. "That would be me!" said the guy Saku bite before and Sasuke looked directly at him. "Guys hurry up! You don't want to be involed in this!" said Shikamaru and they hid under a bush. The boy Saku bite used a supersonic sound jutsu and they all screamed then Yoshi quickly laid Yuki down next to Naruto. "Sasuke you are being controlled by Orochimaru. Wake up." he said, but Sasuke didn't listen to him so he decided to hurt the guy who attacked them as he coughed.

~~~~~

Sasuke did handsigns then realeased a fire jutsu, but the guy managed to blew the fire away as the shuriken's arrived.
"What? Shuriken's!!" said the guy and they all hit him then Sasuke ran and grabbed him. He later stood on his back with one foot and hold his arm with a smirk while Sakura looked at him then Sasuke started to twist his arms. "Sasuke stop!" said Yoshi who was standing next to Sakura as the guy fell. "It looks like it's only you left." smirked Sasuke at the last one. "Man. Orochimaru you bastard." said Yoshi beside Sakura then the masked guy ran straight at Sasuke and kicked him, which caused Sasuke to fell on his stomach and spit blood as Sakura helped him. "Are you okay?" she asked and he nodded then spit out more blood. "I hope you make things interesting more than your friend did." said Sasuke then walked up to the last guy. "Sasuke..." said Sakura

After that Saku ran up to Sasuke then hugged him from behind. "Please stop..." she said and he looked at her then his marks slowly disappeared so Sasuke fell. "Sasuke..." she said then the guy who was left started to talk. "You are strong Sasuke. I hoped not to defeat you this way. Here's the scroll. Take it and we will leave you all." he said and they stared at him. "We must have underestimated you and Yuki, but we have seen what you two can do and received the information we needed." he said then took his friends as they looked at Yuki. He was just about to go when Sakura said: "Wait!" and he looked at her. "Who is this Orochimaru anyway! What does he want Sasuke for? Why Sasuke and Yuki?!" she asked and he looked at the ground. "I don't know. All I know is that we were told to target them and we did." he said which made her to growl. "I don't know why he wants someone with so much power or even how someone like him survived the curse. There's many things I don't know..." he said then left so Sakura looked to her left side and saw that Yoshi who protected Yuki was gone. "Guys, are you okay?" asked Choji them and they ran and helped them while Sakura looked at Sasuke again, who just sighed.

Sasuke...

//To be continued...//