|Chapter 30| Clone vs Clone: Mine is better than yours!

When they arrived they decided to look around the place. "We are near the tower." said Kabuto so Yuki sat on the ground next to Naruto then sighed. "Now comes the hard part." he said then Naruto yelled out loud as Yuki covered his mouth. "Mmmmhp!" he said and she glared. "Shut up..." she whispered then tried to calm Naruto down, who got a anime vein then threw his kunai at a huge insect that was in the tree which made Sakura to panic as Kabuto looked at Naru. "Naruto you need to keep it down. The reason why we are here is that so that nobody knows where we are." he said.

"Hmmm." said Naruto and Yuki let go of him then he smiled at her when she noticed her hand was wet. He just licked my hand?! Then Yuki was about to punch him. "YOU LITTLE..." she said then Kabuto hold her mouth shut so she sighed then twisted his arm as he yelled then she let go. "Aaow. The same goes for you Yuki. We want to find them before they find us.'' he said and she sighed. "Yeah I'm fully aware of that." she hissed at him then they all went separated ways and was being quite as possible as they could be. But Naruto. That knucklehead didn't make things better, because he was stuck to a rope while yelling so Yuki slapped him.

"Naruto. Be quite." she said and he was scared. "Okay, we are soon close." said Kabuto while they walked then saw three bodies at a tree. "A trap, huh?" said Sasuke and Kabuto nodded. "Yes, it become worse for the time now." he said as soon Naruto tripped on a rope, so shuriken's came and he screamed making Yuki to quickly stand infront of him before they would hit him then she took out her katana and spinned it then she put it back. "Good job there Yuki. I told you it would become worse." he said and she sighed. "Yeah whatever Kabuto." she said and he smiled then they started to look around when Sakura suddently fell on her knees.

"Sakura, you okay?" asked Naruto her and she sighed. "For crying out loud. How far have we walked? That tower hasn't even got any closer." she said and Yuki was in deep thoughts. "Something is wrong." she said and Kabuto looked at her. "We have been spotted and someone is playing games with us. Hey. Come out you bastard." she said as they all looked at her so she pointed at the tree. "Does that ring any bell?" she said and it was the insect Naruto threw his kunai at making them shocked. "Aw man! No it can't be!" said Naruto. "Genjutsu." said Sasuke

Yuki nodded. "That's what it looks like and we fell for it completely. We were so concern that no one followed us that we didn't notice we walked around in circles." said Kabuto. "This person just wanted us to be exhausted, so we couldn't be able to fight against him." explained Yuki. "That's right." said Kabuto and she looked at him. Suddently the clones that was invisible showed up on the trees and bushes as they surrounded them so Yuki swung her katana quickly. "It's the same guy that attacked us before Sasuke. When he pretended to be Naruto." she said and he nodded. "You right. Hey Naruto. You wanted a fight right?" said Sasuke as Naruto smiled.

"5 against 40. Just the way I like it." he said and Yuki grinned. "Man, I have waited for this fight." she said then Naruto charged right away at one of the clones then he punched it as Sakura yelled:

"That showed them! Way to go!!"

"Guys, they are not real clones! It's clones that is-" said Yuki then Naruto's hand went through it. "Made out of mud-" she said and Naruto puffed then looked at it as the clone wanted to stab him. "Naruto, watch out!" said Sasuke and threw a kunai that cut the clone's arm. Naruto was shocked when he saw that clone that was one before, became two sharing one body and it threw a kunai at Sasuke so Yuki protected him. "Fire style: Fire Spiral Jutsu!" she said and spinned her katana so a huge fire spiral burned his kunai away before it could hit someone then Yuki grabbed it and threw it over to Naruto. "Thanks Yuki!" he said and she smiled then saw that Sasuke couldn't move, so Sakura went to help him then when Naruto wanted to attack more Sasuke shouted: "Naruto, enough. It's no use to attack. They are illusions.'' he said.

"The real one must be hiding somewhere.'' said Kabuto. "That's the only way to stop them. If we defeat them, they will all disappear. Game over." said Yuki. "Alright! Let's find those clowns then!" said Naruto and Kabuto explained what they would do, which made Yuki to roll her eyes. You guys have no idea how much I hate him..."We just need to stand our guard and be careful when they attack.'' he said and Naruto sighed. "Whatever. Let's do it then." he said then at that moment the squad attacked and they dodged their kunai's. "Man how long is this going to continue?" asked Sakura. "This isn't going to work.'' said Naruto who was ready to make shadow clone jutsu.

"No. It's pointless. You will only lose your chakra. By trying to fight them you do what they want us to do." said Kabuto. "I will show they two can play this game. Shadow clone jutsu." said Naruto then his clones arrived and attacked the other clones while the rest watched.

"Shouldn't we help him?" asked Sakura as Yuki swung her katana. "I want to fight them so I will go for it." she said, but Sasuke grabbed her arm and she looked at him. "Yuki. He needs all of us. He gives us no choice." he said and she sighed. "You right. Then let's fight!" said Kabuto. "Come on Sakura." said Sasuke to her. "Right!" she said and they ran then attacked with their weapons. Suddently it was morning. They all were laying on the ground more exhausted then they were before. "I'm just warming up." said Naruto and they puffed then the clones disappeared and the three man squad stood infront of them. "Yuki you were right. It's him." said Sasuke. "Told you. So you three decided to show up when we became exhausted? Bastards." she said and the one who attacked them and pretended to be Naruto stood infront of Yuki.

"So it's you, huh? You were the one who stabbed me on my back when I attacked your teammate. You really messed me up back there you know." he said to her as she chuckled. "Really, I did? And here I thought you wouldn't survive that attack, but here you are still alive." she said making him to growl. "Well. Now I can finally pay you and your friend back." he said then chuckled when they smiled. "Really? Because. You just lost." so they turned their back and saw them there. "But how! If they are there. Then who are they?" said the boy. "Confused? Sorry but it was the only way to stop you from hiding." said Naruto then the clones of them became clones of him instead.

"The shadow clones was the first part of it. My real trick was making my clones look like my squad." said Naruto and they disappeared so it was only him standing alone now. "Our double was doing the whole fighting waiting for you to show up. What do you think guys? I think our plan worked." said Sasuke and Yuki lightly chuckled. "Guess it did. Now it leaves us to show them what we got." she said then stood in fighting position.

//To be continued...//