|Chapter 10| ~The Power Of The Sakamoto Clan~

Squad 7 now watched as Kakashi still had his kunai on Zabuza's throat, but Zabuza was so calm. "Yuki, you not going to help me? What a shame. I thought I was your sensei." he smiled as she glared. "Tch. No you are not. Want to know why? You wanted my strong powerful chakra when I was 5. Don't you think I knew you pretended to be my sensei just so you could train me to become your secret weapon?" she says with an raised eyebrown then she chuckled. "So you remember that, huh? Well I still am. You know Yuki, you are capable to do much and destroy whatever is near you. I want that source of power you have." he said as she stared at him. "Now come and join forces with me Yuki." he said.

"No. Guess it's time for me to end your life." she says then she raise her kunai over him, about to end everything when Kakashi looked at her and she rolled her eyes then put it away. Suddently Naruto attacked him and got pushed hard on the ground. "Naru!" said Yuki then she shook her head when Sasuke attacked too and Zabuza grabbed ahold of his foot and swung him, which made him to get thrown into a wall. "I won't let you hurt Yuki. She is my bestfriend!" said Naruto making Zabuza to sigh.

"Shut up you annoying little fool. You don't even know her." he said when Yuki glared. "And what makes you think you do." she says as Naruto smiled. "Yeah!! I know her a lot more better than you do. Besides I'm not using her!" said Naruto when Zabuza grinned then he kicked Kakashi into the water and trapped him inside of a water prison. "Sensei!" they said then they looked at Zabuza's new created water clone infront of them. Damn when will this guy give up...

"You think a headband makes you a ninja? Yeah right." it said then laughed as the real Zabuza disappeared and Yuki shouted: "Naruto watch out!" but the clone managed to push him then it took his headband, standing on it. "Give him back his headband Zabuza." said Yuki when he grinned. "No." and Kakashi yelled:

"Guys go and save yourselves. This is not your fight! Run away! You can't defeat that clone." he said as Yuki sighed deeply. "Sorry sensei, but I'm tired of running away. This time I will stay and finish my battles whether you like it or not, because I will never give up and you shouldn't either. Heck none of us should. That's why I'm fighting him." she says with her arms crossed then she saw Naruto and Sasuke both looking at her. Woah...She is amazing. they thought.
Tch who does she think she is. thought Sakura

Then Yuki ran straight at him with full speed, but he managed to dodge each one of her attacks though one made him fell so she grinned then kicked him hard as he smiled then they fought quickly, with Yuki giving punches and him dodging and punching too. "Are you exhausted yet Momochi?" she asked when he laughed. "I should ask you that question Sakamoto." he said then grinned when she looked at him then said: "I'm just warming up. To finish you off once and for all."

Then she turned her gaze to see Naruto standing up and run to attack him. "Naruto no!" said Kakashi. "Aaah! Naruto what are you doing?!" said Sakura when Yuki grinned. "That's my bestfriend. Let him be. He knows what he is doing." she says, but he got kicked back down then she noticed that in his hand he was holding his headband. "Hey you, the freak with no eyebrowns. Put this in your bingo book. The ninja that will be hokage in the village hidden in the leafs...." he said and put his headband on while Zabuza's clone looked at him. "He never backs down. His name is Naruto Uzumaki!" he smiles.

Everyone stares at him as Yuki walks up to them and Naruto smirks. "Alright Sasuke and Yuki, you two hear me?" he asked afterwards. "Yeah we hear you." says Sasuke looking at him. "I have a plan." he continues. "Go ahead Naru kun." says Yuki with a chuckle. "Tch, so you are finally thinking about teamwork, huh?" says Sasuke as Yuki chuckles while Sakura was just standing there looking at them so Yuki turns to face her. "Hey Haruno. You got our back right?" she said as Sakura glared at her. "What? Um...Of course you freak! Why do you think I'm here?!" she growl after Yuki rolled her eyes. "Alright guys. Let's go wild!" says Naruto.