|Chapter 1| A story about a lost girl

As we speak a black-haired girl was running and running all her life, her goal not to get caught...

"Take her!! Don't let her get away with this again!" yelled a man from the convenience store she just stole snacks from.

As Yuki rolled her eyes wearing her black mask she continued to run quickly away from the police on the streets that were chasing her and when she grinned she soon realized a cop was in front of her trying to stop her, but she managed to slide under him with a laugh. "Idiots!! 5 long years! We have been trying to catch her in 5 long years you jerk! Well! Don't just stand there?! Now run after her and don't stop till I say so!" said her least favorite cop-out of all of them, which is the one typical annoying cop that always tries to catch her but never could! XD Yeah it's sad I know. she thought

"Sayonara suckers. Try to catch me next time. Right. You can't." she said then went to an alley hiding there and when the police came a few minutes later they sighed because they couldn't find her so they gave up once again, which made Yuki cheer and soon she walked back to her so-called "home."

Yuki was now living with an old lady who found her when she was 7 living in the streets by herself as she offered her to live in a huge mansion, which did make Yuki a bit pissed at her at first then Yuki soon realized, maybe it is not that bad so she nodded with a smile then got inside of her car. But that didn't mean that she stopped with the stealing. One day she found out what Yuki was doing and Yuki became grounded in a week and after that, she went to apologize and made this promise to the old lady that she would try to change. So now Yuki was a mature perfect girl going to a fancy school but still sneaked out in the night. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Finally, when she arrived at this rooftop she always used to look at the stars at when she was younger, she took a seat at the usual lonely bench there smiling for herself then she chuckled when she thought about the past. This was the spot I also made all my wishes at. Even though they didn't come true this place was always peaceful and quiet which I loved the most.

20 minutes later she rolled her eyes in tiredness because she didn't see any single shooting star, so she decided to walk back home to the mansion and once she arrived she went inside from her bedroom window then threw herself on her bed directly taking her iPad from her nightstand as she decided to watch an episode from the anime Naruto while eating the snacks. Suddenly she saw a shining light which turned out to be a shooting star, so she ran to her window in quick speediness staring at it. It was so beautiful not to resist looking at it then she soon closed both her eyes and started wishing after shd intertwined her fingers together.

"Dear shooting star. Please. Take me to Naruto World and let me be stuck there. Please. I...just feel like that's my home...Where I truly belong." she said, but the last sentence in a lower tone, when suddenly the strong light came inside the room and went inside her black necklace.

" she said, but the last sentence in a lower tone, when suddenly the strong light came inside the room and went inside her black necklace