|Chapter 29| The Scroll's Secret: No Peeking Allowed

Naruto screamed then saw Choji and Shikamaru look at him. "That grass ninja! Everybody get down!" he said then saw Sasuke and Sakura turned around to face him. "Naruto?" said Sakura then Choji poked him with a stick. "You really are one of a kind that's for sure..." said Shikamaru and someone coughed then rubbed their eyes. Yuki? "Guys? I just had a weird dream about Naruto. He came up to me and-" she started to say then looked at him which made her cheeks to turn red.
"Nevermind." she said then whistled as Naruto looked at Sakura's hair. "Sakura! Something serious happened to-!!" he shouted as she stared at him. "What?" she said and he pointed. "Your hair!" he said and she giggled. "Oh that. I just changed my look. I liked it long, but when I'm out in the wild and all that it gets in the way." she said.

As Yuki looked up at the tree she thought deeply. I really want to know who that guy was who saved me. "Guys..." she said then Sakura looked at her. "Yuki!" she says then came up to her. "The boy with the mask. He told us you were very special to him when you fainted." she said as Yuki stared at her. "Special? I don't even know him. Did I faint again? Tch. I guess it has become a habit." she grinned as Saku nodded. "But you were really awesome out there Yuki. You did a cool fire ninjutsu move." she said and she stared with a blink.

"I did? Cool." she said then saw Naruto. "Yuki chan!!" he said and she smiled when he hugged her. "Wait, what happened? Why is everyone here?" he asked then Shikamaru sighed. "Geesh. To explain everything to you is going to be a drag." he said and Yuki chuckled. "Everyone just showed up to help." said Sakura and Ino smiled then Tenten arrived. "I will take care of him now Ino. Thanks." she said and Ino looked. "Oh okay." she said then Tenten shouted: "Come on Lee, put it together!!" and shook him back and forth hard while the rest of them looked at her then Lee stared at her. Naruto teased Lee again making Yuki to sigh. "Naruto knock it off!!" said Sakura then punched him, which made Yuki to grin.

"Ignore them Lee. You were awesome. We all helped eachother, but Lee deserve more credit." said Yuki and he fist bumped with her. "Sakura calm down, it's not his fault he missed everything. We can't blame him. He is just confused." said Yuki then Sakura thanked Lee too who cried as Yuki went and sat next to Sasuke. "Uchiha." she said putting her hand on his shoulder and he rolled his eyes then removed it. "Tch. Can we talk?" he asked and she stared at him. "Yeah sure. What's up?" she said then they started to walk when he stopped to face her. "Do you know who gave me the curse?" he asked and she nodded. "I do. Orochimaru. When he bit you those marks took over your whole body, but Sakura helped you remember who you were." she said and he sighed. "Yuki, we have to stop him." he said then Naruto arrived behind her. "Hey guys, what is going on here?" he asked as Yuki crossed her arms. "Naruto. We have an important conversation here. Is there something you want?" she said with an raised eyebrown as he looked at the ground. "Oh. Sorry." he said then when Yuki looked up she saw Neji look down at them which made her to grin as he stared then looked away.

//Later that day...//

Yuki sat alone somewhere, while sitting on a yoga position then Naruto screamed from up the cliff. "Shadow Clone Jutsu fishing style!!" he said and she screamed then him when his clones jumped from the edge of the mountain, which made her wet. "Ugh?! Naru!!" she said with a mad glare as he looked at her. "Hehehe sorry about that Yuki." he said while rubbing his neck and she blushed then turned around. Naruto is so attractive. Don't look Yuki- Man I can't resist. She glared at him then hissed. "Whatever." she said and he tilted his head then Sasuke came to see Naruto who caught 3 fishes. "Do it again." he said to Naruto and Naruto screamed. "What?!" then Sasuke grinned. "I might as well eat those three fishes myself." he said making Yuki to roll her eyes then Sakura called on him, so she started to do a water animal and it became a bird.

"Woah. Nice one Yuki." said Aiko as she smiled. "Thanks Aiko." she said then Naruto stood next to her. "Woah. You are really becoming much better on that." he said and she smiled with tinted pink cheeks.

"Thanks Naru." she said and he put his hand gently on her shoulder blushing too. After that they sat around the fire and started to eat their food. "It has already been four days since the second exam begun." said Sasuke and Yuki nodded. "Mm." she said while chewing. "You right." said Sakura. "We only have 24 hours left." said Sasuke as Yuki stood up. "I say we go to the tower. That's a smart move to do." she said then took another bite of her fish as they looked at her so she met their eyes. "Or do you want someone else to find us." she said then Sasuke spoke up:

"Yuki, we aren't a team here and you already have two scroll's. You should make your own decisions." he said and she sighed then rolled her eyes. "Sasuke. I thought my decision was pretty clear to you all that I'm staying with my team squad and we are going to survive this...together." she said as he walked past her. "I'm going to get some more water." he said and she looked down at the fire. "Guys! We can change our scroll to look like a-" said Naruto making Sakura to say:

"No!"
"That's not a smart move Naruto. You can get caught." said Yuki then looked at them to see they started to argue and she received an anime vein then raised her hand. "Here. Just take my heaven scroll." she said and threw it to them. which Naruto caught as they looked at her. "Yuki why?" asked Sakura and she crossed her arms. "Easy. I want you three to become Chunin ninjas." she said, but Naruto resisted. "No, we have to open this scroll." he said and threw the scroll back to her as she caught it fast then stared at him. "I suggest you don't do that. Why? Because something bad can happen. To us three." she said then noticed Naruto was shaking when someone stopped him and Yuki looked up at him. Kabuto. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." he said and Yuki tighten her fist with a slight grin. "You know I tried to warn them. Tch. Why do you think I'm here Kabuto?" she said with her arms crossed as he smiled.

"Oh. Hello future warrior. I didn't see you there." he said making her to roll her eyes then Sasuke came running. "I could have taken care of this." she said and he laughed. "But you didn't. It was good that I came before it was too late. Many has broke the rule of opening the scroll." he said as Yuki turned around to face Sasuke, who was quite angry. "Sorry Sasuke..." said Sakura then Kabuto showed his scroll's. "Hey Yuki has also two scroll's." said Naruto and she glared. "But he doesn't have to know that Naru." she said then whack his head hard, so he whined and as Kabuto was about to leave Sasuke said: "I will fight you for it." which made Yuki to sigh. "You can just take mine." she said and he stared at her. "No. Team 7 will succeed together. That means that we won't leave a teammate behind." he said and she rolled her eyes.

"Yes, but do you realize that Kabuto helped us. You can't be serious." she said then sighed deeply. I know that Kabuto is with Orochimaru, so that's why I need to play along so that he doesn't get suspicious on me. "Yuki is right!" said Naruto and Sakura nodded. "She has a point there." which made Sasuke to sigh now. "Shut up. I don't want to play nice. It's either him or us. So will you fight me or not?" he said then Kabuto talked and talked while Yuki yawned. "That's  pretty deep." said Naruto. "I admire you guys. But it's the best if we get out of here, because this can draw the competition to us." he said so they followed him. "You think there's still other candidates out here?" asked Sasuke and he nodded. "Oh yeah. Just think of it. A big large forest, scroll's everywhere." he said. "Well it does make sense." said Yuki and he grinned. "See, someone understands it." he said so Yuki rolled her eyes again as Kabuto explained.

"I understand now. If every team wants to go to the tower we attack then take their scroll!" said Sakura. "Hold on. If every team is heading the same way then what are we going to do, huh? Kabuto they can attack us too, you know because we have both the scroll's." says Yuki with a sigh and he grinned then Naruto spoke. "Don't worry Yuki! Whoever they are we will take care of them!" he said and she glared. "Naru. That's not what I'm worried about." she said then stared at Kabuto. We can't trust this guy. "Well. We have eachother remember?" said Sakura and Yuki simply nodded. True. "We grab someone else's scroll, before they take our scroll. Bingo!" said Naruto and Yuki sighed then they jumped faster.

//To be continued...//