|Chapter 42| The Battle Between The Sakamoto Cousins //Part 2

They all stared, but Yuki think Neji was the one who was shocked the most as Yoshi looked at her and said: "Did you knew about this?!" And she looked back then he stared at her sternly, so she nodded. Now I'm in big trouble. Then she asked. "Did you knew?" And he was about to say something, but looked away so she sighed. Anyways the fight was quicker this time as she cheered. "Go Naru!!" she said, but Neji beat him up. "Sorry, but you are still a failure." he said then.

Naruto punched him from underneath. Yes! "I can't move..." said Neji as Naruto talked with him, which made Neji's eyes widen then the announcer announce the winner. "The Winner is Naruto Uzumaki." said Genma. Huh? What happened to Hayate? And Yuki shouted. "You did it Naru! You did beat him." she said and the audicence cheered out loud, while he smiled and rubbed his nose. "He beat Neji? Geesh and I thought Naruto was like me. One of the dorky's." said Shikamaru. "Dorky?" said Shino.

"What makes you think that? Besides you are not dorky Shikamaru." said Yuki and he looked away as Shino stared at her. "Anyway. What's the deal with you not having an opponent?" asked Shikamaru and she sighed. "Just like you, I don't know Shikamaru." she said when Naruto came. "I knew you could do it Uzumaki." said Yuki then the crowd was cheering out loud, because Sasuke and Gaara's match was suppose to be next, but Sasuke were still nowhere to be found so Yuki looked at Hokage as the crowd got mad.

"Hey start the second match now! What's going on?!" they said. Sasuke where are you? You can get disqualified. So Yuki shook her head then went down to the arena. "Yuki, what are you doing?" asked Naruto. "Everyone, listen up. Me, Yuki Sakamoto wants to have my match before Sasuke Uchiha." she said and the crowd looked at her then cheered when the names came up on the panel so she turned around with a grin.

"Are you sure you want to?" asked Hokage. "100 %" she chuckled and Hokage nodded to Genma. "Alright! Yuki Sakamoto and...Yoshi Sakamoto. Step forward!" said Genma and he came with a black coat then took it off as it land on the ground. Geesh someone must love the attention. "Hello sis." he said as she rolled her eyes. "You aren't a part of the Chunin exam finale." she said and he chuckled. "I know. But this is the last step in our training. You have to fight me. Your own brother." he said as Hikaru cheered with Haru.

"Fine. I don't mind." said Yuki then stood in fighting position aswell. "Come on Yuki chan!!!" cheered Naruto. "Alright sis. Let's do this!" he said. "You can begin...Now!" said Genma then Yoshi charged at her, so she dodged his attack then kicked him hard, which made him to stumble. "I didn't expect that." he said then did quick handsigns. "Shadow clone jutsu!" he said and managed to create 8 clones, but Yuki found the real one fast. "Not bad." he grinned then he punched her as she fell then catched herself before she would hit the wall. After that she ran and vanished arriving behind him.

"Fire release: Fire fist Justu!" said Yuki and a huge fist came and grabbed him as it punched him to the ground hard. The crowd was quite then cheered out loud, which startled Yuki. "You okay bro?" she asked and he nodded. "I'm fine Yuki. Congrats. You won." he said while the crowd was still cheering at them and they shook hands. "The winner is: Yuki Sakamoto!" said Genma and she waved to the crowd as Hikaru yelled: "Yeah that's my friend over there! You both were amazing!!!" he said and Haru shouted with him.

Oh. Naruto's cheering was heard aswell: "YOU WON YUKI CHAN!! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!" which made Yuki to chuckle. "Thanks Naru." she said then went to them. The next match was "Kankuro vs Shino Aburame" but Kankuro withdraw and they looked at him, so Temari went instead of him. "I want to fight." she said and Yuki grinned. "Shikamaru. It's your turn." she said and he sighed deeply.

"Man. What a drag." he said then Naruto shouted: "Come on Shikamaru!! YOU CAN DO IT!!" and literally pushed him from the banister and he fell hard on the ground with a thud. "Will he be okay?" asked Naruto and Yuki nodded. Then the audicence started to throw trash on him. "What are you doing? You are suppose to fight. Get up." said Yuki and he looked at them then stood up. "Yeah whatever..." he said then walked, but Temari didn't hesitate, so she ran at him and opened her fan then hit it hard on the ground making sand to come.

Then when it disappeared it revealed that Shikamaru was gone and Yuki smiled, because he was facing the wall standing on his kunai's and she attacked again with the fan, but he vanished soon again.

Time skip *** //Author chan is busy with planning the next chapter.

Shika caught her with his shadow jutsu thanks to those holes Naruto was using to Neji and grinned, then he said: "I give up." and it made the audience to sigh. "Oh. The Winner is: Temari." said Genma and then the fourth wall broke down! "Loser!!!" said the audicence. "He had a reason to quit." said Yuki and Naruto looked at her. "What kind of reason?" he asked. "Well. His chakra was running low as he was about to make a move, but didn't have enough, which is why he gave up so he wouldn't faint."
she said then cheered at him.

"You are one of a kind Shikamaru." she said, but Naruto still looked at Yuki in clueless. "But Yuki chan. He lost." he said. "So?" she said then Sasuke arrived with Kakashi as he had a new improved look. "Nice look. Oh. I see your hair has grown too, but you still look like an duckbutt." said Yuki and he rolled his eyes. "Sorry that we are late." said Kakashi. "You two missed mine and Yuki's match!" said Naruto as Sasuke sighed.

"We saw your match dobe." said Sasuke. "Whatever, now go and beat Gaara. It's your turn. Don't let the audience wait." said Yuki and he let out a sigh. "Gaara get down from there." said Genma as he went as Yuki and the rest took the stairs up to the upper level.

//To be continued...//