|Chapter 17| ~The Demon In The Snow~

"Do it Naruto. Quickly." said Haku when Yuki came. "Hold on." she said as they looked at her and she crossed her arms. "Haku. Leave Naruto out of this. Nobody is going to have to kill you just to prove anything." she said when Naru stared at her then he shook his head. "Yuki stay out of this!" he said and she glared at him. "No, because I'm being serious." she said making Naru to stare at her in confusion.

Meanwhile Inari was running fast and quickly. "Naruto and the others are fighting risking their lives, while the rest of us are here doing nothing. We gotta fight too." he said then knocked on a door. "Uncle. We need to fight Gato back! We need to stop hiding and stand up for ourselves!" he said as he sighed. "No Inari, I have stopped with fighting back. Fighting is for heroes. Like your father. See what they did to him. Isn't one dead hero enough?" he said when Inari sobbed. "What is it worth? Losing more people? Regrets? No Inari. My heart is already full with regrets. For a life time." he said then Inari tighten his fist. "Well I don't want to live a life with regrets either. That's why we have to fight!" then he thought of his dad as he continued.

"I know you care about the people and so do I. I care about everyone. That's why we need to fight. All my life I have been a coward, but now I know that crying isn't going to solve anything." he said then ran to other houses knocking on the doors. "Is anyone there? Hello? Come to the bridge with me and fight!" he said then he let out a sigh. "What am I going to do? Nobody wants to even listen." he said then he thought back to what Yuki told him.

"Good job Inari, you were so brave." she said then she ruffled his hair. I guess there is only one way to stop this, so Inari ran faster this time.

~~~~~~~

"Yuki! No. You don't understand. He wants me to kill him." said Naruto. "Seriously Naruto. Can't you see that he is trying to trick you?" she said then sighed deeply. "Naruto, I thought you wanted to become a mighty warrior." said Haku as Naruto back away, so Yuki pulled out her kunai. "Haku. Whatever you are trying to do, you can't fool me." said Yuki when Naruto suddently yelled: "Stop! You think that this is all about killing and fighting, till one man is still alive!"

"Naruto I-" started Yuki to say, but he interrupted her. "No Yuki...This has to end." he said when Haku was on his knees. "Please. Kill me. Before it's too late." he said. "No! You can show your strength in other ways then battle. There's always another way." said Naruto as Haku looked at them both. "Do it." he said. "You sure this is the only way?" asked Naruto him and he nodded. "Positive." he said then Naruto took Yuki's kunai from her palm when suddently Kakashi attacked Zabuza and Haku stopped Naruto with a grin. "Sorry Naruto, change of plan. I'm not ready to die quite yet." he said then he vanished. "See? I told you." said Yuki then she sighed.

As Kakashi was just about to charge at Zabuza with his lightning blade, a crystal mirror arrived with a strong force then blood was slowly dripping on the ground as Kakashi looked up to see the boy who spit blood. "Haku!" shouted Yuki when he said: "Zabuza..." which made Zabuza to grin widely. "So, you saying my future is all used up? Ha! Wrong Kakashi." he said when Kakashi's hand was stuck, but Yuki punched Zabuza before he could take out his sword.

"You heartless bastard. He was doing it just to save you." she said then gritted her teeth when Zabuza wanted to kick her, but she caught ahold of his foot. "You are not going to hurt anyone while I'm here, because I won't let you get away with this." she said then punched him hard on the chin. "You will pay for that?!" yelled Naruto then he growled when Kakashi said: "Guys, stay out of this! This is my battle. Zabuza is mine." then Zabuza ran to attack Yuki, but Kakashi managed to kick him hard with both his feet.

"Sasuke!" cried Sakura suddently when Yuki ran up to them. "His body is too cold and he isn't moving." she says, which makes Sakura to cry even more as Tazuna and Yuki looked at the ground. "Sakura, I tried to heal him before. I'm sorry. I should have tried harder." said Yuki when she sobbed then she wiped her tears. "Yuki. You did your best...I just..." she said as Yuki put her hand gently on her shoulder. "I understand." she said then she saw Zabuza and Kakashi still fighting, but they weren't exhausted or anything yet. "So this is how it's turning, huh?" said a person suddently which made them all to turn around.