|Chapter 44|

They looked at Kakashi waiting for him to talk. "You know Sasuke and I weren't just goofing around. There's a reason why we were getting so late." he said, while Sasuke ran and threw his kunai's at the shield then punched it, but the spikes came back so he back away with a cartwheel even though the spikes attacked him again, tho he succeded to dodge and ran from them then he jumped over the shield, but it attacked from another spot. At the end he looked at the sand shield with a grin. "Sensei. You were about to tell us the reason why you two came late. What happened?" said Sakura as Kakashi looked at them.

"Oh. It's kind of a long story." he said and Naruto shouted. "Seriously we don't have time for talking?!" and Kakashi stared. "You right, so shut up and watch." he said and they all pay our attention to him. "Keep your eyes on Sasuke. He is about to surprise you." he said as Yuki grinned then Sasuke did handsigns. He is just like Kakashi. Then at that moment he did a lightning move. "Cool." said Yuki with her arms crossed then she looked at Kankuro and Temari. Gaara's technique isn't going according to their plan? Tch. This ain't good.

"But it can't be." said Guy then looked at Kakashi. "If you are wondering why I insisted on training Sasuke myself, now you know. It's because he is like me." he said as Sasuke grinned then ran fast with the lightning blade in his palm at Gaara and his hand went inside the sand shield Gaara was inside of. "I see. So that's what you have been doing this whole time." said Guy. "Exactly." said Kakashi. "Amazing." said Sakura as Naruto smiled.

"Woah. I've never seen him doing that before." then Guy sensei told them about Kakashi's jutsu, that it gives access to speed while Yuki looked at Naruto. Don't be jealous Naruto. You are just as strong as me and Sasuke. No wait. You are much stronger than both of us, but you shouldn't be worried. Your goal is to become a Hokage and you will reach it! The crowd on the other hand was quite, then Aiko whispered in Yuki's ear about what Kankuro and Temari was thinking and saying, which made her to grin.

"Well whatever. I don't understand a word of it, all I know is that it looks awesome." said Sakura and Yuki chuckled. I agree with her. Then Gaara's scream was heard. "BLOOD?!!!! IT'S MY BLOOD!" he said and the crowd stared with terrified looks. "Geesh." said Yuki then saw Sasuke trying to pull out his hand out of there with the help of the lightning and when he did come out of there a huge arm with claws hold his arm then let go of him. "What's that!" said Guy sensei then it went back inside of the shield.

Sasuke looked at the hole in the shield then heard a growl and a eerie eye looked at him then it let out a loud roar, which made the shield broke and revealed him bleeding on his right shoulder as he looked at him. Something is different. That's not the same look in his eyes that I saw before...thought Sasuke

"Do you see this Aiko?" asked Yuki and his eyes widen when he saw the claws then she looked around to see feathers starting to fall from the sky. "Release." she said as Naruto's eyes became heavy. "What's going on? Everything is getting fuzzy..." he said then fell asleep with Shikamaru next to him. "A genjutsu. Kabuto." said Yuki with a growl while Aiko looked at her then Kakashi and Guy did the release jutsu too. "Yuki?" said Kakashi and she looked at him while she tighten her fists when Sakura did it too. Suddently an explosion happened. "Guys. Hokage is up there." said Yuki and ninjas went over there to save him as Yuki looked at Sasuke.

"Uchiha. Get over here now. We have people trying to destroy the leaf village. They are also after you." she said then saw the others asleep. After that she went to Sasuke. "Gaara stop!" said Temari, but Gaara was being stubborn. "I want to kill him..." he said and when Yuki arrived infront of him Sasuke looked at her. "Don't even think about it." she said with a glare, which made Temari and Kankuro to look at her when she was holding her katana. "Take one step closer and trust me. I will kill you all. Including your so called secret weapon." she said then looked at Gaara who was starting to lose his mind.

After that their sensei Baki arrived. "Sasuke. I'll handle this." said Yuki then swung it fast. "I will take care of them." said Baki then Genma arrived infront of them as Yuki grinned then looked at Sasuke and put back her katana. "What's going on? Tell me?!" said Sasuke and she chuckled. "Guess who is behind all this Uchiha. Orochimaru. You see he wants you and to kill Hokage. Basically start a war." said Yuki then Baki shouted to his team. "Go!" and Yuki chuckled. "Uchiha. We have to follow those three and stop them. Okay?" she said and he stared then nodded. Then when they both jumped after them Baki tried to threw kunai's at them, but Genma blocked them.

Meanwhile Guy and Kakashi was stopped by Anbu blackups. "So. He was using Genjutsu." says Guy. "Yes there's no mistake." says Kakashi as Sakura looked at them in worry and they were 6. "Quite a lot of them, huh?" says Kakashi and Guy sighed. "We've been careless and now lord Hokage. Kakashi. Look there. Inside the barrier." said Guy as Sakura and Kakashi looked and there stood Lord Hokage with Orochimaru holding a knife near his throat.

"Orochimaru." and Sakura gasped then two of the ninjas wanted to attack as Sakura protected herself, but Kakashi stopped them then told her to stay right there, while other ninjas would handle it so Kakashi then fought with the rest while Genma was down there taking care of Baki. Guy sensei looked at Kakashi then asked: "Shouldn't we help Hokage? I mean it's Orochimaru we are talking about." and Kakashi exhaled.

"Leave that to the Anbu blackups, but Lord Hokage ain't a push out. He is the leaf village's Hokage after all. He can handle it." he said and Guy nodded then Kakashi told Sakura to wake up Naruto and Shikamaru. "Naruto will be delighted to get a mission after such a long time." he said finally.

Naruto will love this mission, I'm sure about that. thought Yuki

//To be continued...//

Sorry if the chapter felt short.