4.Get over yourself sweetie.

Start from the beginning

“Oh, no reason,” I sang.

“Hey Liv,” said a voice that I wanted to hear. I turned on my heel to see Blake smiling with his hands in his pockets. Luke’s arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me into him. I stumbled back and nearly tripped on my heel. He pulled me into him as tight as possible.

“Luke, what the hell?” I asked trying to squirm out of his grip but he had a firm grip. Everybody was silent and was frozen.

“Come on babe, let’s go inside,” he said pulling me inside with him. I walked with Luke I looked back at Kelly, Chloe, and Blake following behind us. I gave them a confused look and they shrugged.

“Luke why are you doing this?”

“Oh, no reason,” he sang imitating me before. I rolled my eyes and got on the lunch line with him and grabbed my usual. We picked a vacant table near the back of the cafe and sit down next to each other. He was totally ruining the plan! What was I going to do! He wouldn’t even take his hand off me!

Chloe, Kelly, and Blake joined us. And surprisingly Blake sat down next to me. I could hear Luke snort in disgust. I stomped down on his foot with me heel really hard.

“OUCH!” yelled Luke letting go of me. I scooched closer to Blake so our shoulders were touching. He turned to me and smiled.

“You look extremely hot today,” said Blake. I giggled and twisted my finger in my hair. It was working! Was all that went through me.

“Well than-,” I said but guess who interrupted me! Luke!

“She looks hot everyday if you haven’t noticed,” Luke snorted. I glanced over at Kelly and Chloe who were silently watching this whole thing. I titled my head towards Luke signalling for them to do something about him.

“Luke, shut up,” said Chloe and shoved a chicken nugget in her mouth. He stuck out his tongue at her acting immature. Boy, what was this boy’s problem?

“Thanks! You look extremely cute in your polo,” I said placing my hand on his chest and rubbing up and down. He was going to be putty in my hands. He smiled confidently and placed his hand on my bare leg. He rubbed up and down giving me chills throughout my whole body.

“Does anyone have the notes for History!? I totally forgot mine at home and need to have them for class!” asked Kelly. I guess she was trying to break the awkwardness.

“Yea, I’ll give them to you in math,” said Blake.

“So Blake I was wondering if you can come over again today to work on the project?” asked Chloe taking a sip of her drink.

“Yeah, will Liv be there?” chuckled Blake.

“No,” she said coldly. Whoa, was she getting a little jealous over there?

“She’ll be coming over my house,” Luke interfered. I looked over at him with confusion. I never said I was going to his house.

“No I’m not! Don’t worry Blake I’ll be there,” I said biting my bottom lip.

“Good,”

“Remember when we slow dance together yesterday? What was the name of the song again?” Luke asked me. He was so cockblocking right now.

“And remember when we kissed?”

I froze in my seat. The whole table’s eyes were wide. Okay, that’s it he was acting like a total douche!

“Luke! That is enough! You’re acting like a total prick! What the hell is wrong with you?” I screamed. I got up from my seat and stomped out of the lunch room.