Being Friends with a Guy (Jealous Ft. BTS)

Requested by Tecksie 💖💖

Situation : You are hanging out with a guy friend a lot and so he gets jealous. To this extent that he starts thinking he's a third wheel for you both.

PS : (Y/G/F/N) - (Your/Guy/Friend/Name)

Seokjin

(Y/G/F/N) had been your really close friend since grade 6. It had been a long time since he moved away and so gradually you both lost touch.

One day you were roaming around in the super market when you ran into him.

BAAM!

You fell down.

"Aish!! I'm sorry I didn't notice!" he apologized.

You look up to see that it was none other than (Y/G/F/N).

"OMO! (Y/G/F/N)!!!" you squealed.

"(Y/N)!" Even he was happy to see you.

From that day on you both started to talk to each other over the phone quite a lot and when Jin was too busy or you felt very bored you used to hang out with him.

Little did you knew, Jin was noticing this. 'How friendly you were with him' and he couldn't stop questioning himself that do you love Jin anymore? Do you wanna be in this relationship anymore?

He felt like a third wheel whenever you three used to be together.

One night, it was quite late and Jin wasn't coming home which worried you to the power of infinity.

As soon as the main door opened you ran up to Jin. "Yahh! Where were you!? Do you know I was so worried sick!" you whine to him.

"Why? You don't have to show that you care (Y/N)..." he sighed.

"What do you mean?" you ask hurt by his words.

"(Y/N) are you happy with me? Do you even wanna stay in this relationship? Or..." he looked away as he rubbed his eyes with his long sleeves.

"Wha- Jin I love you! Why are you saying this! I love you to the moon and back!" you said. You loved him so much you couldn't breathe without oxyJIN.

He looked at you and murmered, "(Y/G/F/N)..."

It slowly seeped into you. He was insecure of your friend.

"Oppa.. He is just my friend! I only love you and you and you!!! No one can take your place in my heart." you tell him.

The misunderstanding was cleared with a long warm and loving hug.

Yoongi

You had been to your school reunion party and from there you got in touch with (Y/G/F/N). You were very happy because he was your best friend.

You started talking to him frequently. Texts became calls and calls gradually became meetings in parks and cafes.

Yoongi has not noticed this before but now lately he started feeling ignored. Gradually he felt that he's on your way to start a new happy relationship with (Y/G/F/N).

One day when you guys went to a party, you noticed Yoongi going on drinking glass after glass. That worried you. Plus you hated it when he used to get drunk.

"Oppa.. Stop drinking. You'll get sick. Let's go home." you said.

"Whaaaaat? You wanna go hoooome? Why not go with (Y/G/F/N)?" he had a slurred speech.