Reading their fanfictions

Situation – You were reading their fanfictions because you were bored and your boyfriend (BTS boys) was busy working... Their reactions –––

Seokjin

You were sitting on your couch and were hella bored. Even Jin was busy working so you thought of reading some fanfictions about him.

"Jagi! Wanna eat something?" Jin calls from the kitchen.

"Yeah!" you reply.

"What do you wanna have?" he shouts back.

"Anything oppa!" you reply and we're enjoying your fanfiction.

You were so engrossed in reading the Jin x Reader fanfic that you didn't even realize that Jin was standing behind you.

You turn around and see him trying to control his laugh seeing what you were doing and you got so flustered.

"J-Jin what are you d-doing here!? A-a-and you should n-never peep into other's work!" you stuttered out.

"Aww Jagi is embarrassed." he giggled and leant closer to you.

You look away from him in embarrassment.

He lifts up your chin so that you can face his beautiful eyes and spectacular face just inches apart from you. He leans in closer to your ear and whispers. "You have the real me Jagiya... You don't need the fanfic Jin anymore." he smirked and kissed you cheek to which you heavily blush.

He moves away just to kiss you on your lips afterwards.

When you pull apart he smiles cutely. "Jagi! Dinner's ready!" he smiles and goes to the kitchen again leaving you a flustered mess.

Yoongi

You were sitting on your couch surfing through the TV but none of the programs succeeded to entertain you. So, ultimately you decided to read your boyfriend's fanfictons.

You wanted to hang out with Yoongi but he was busy composing his new music tracks.

Flashback :-

"Yoongi oppa! Let's go out tonight. Let's go for a walk? I'm really bored!" you whined.

"(Y/N)-ah, please leave me alone now... I'm composing my new music tracks..." he said tiredly.

You did not want to disturb him so went out.

---End of flashback---

You were so into his fanfiction that you did not hear him calling you several times so he came over and with annoyance and grabbed your phone.

"Yah what are you doing so important that you can't even hear my call!?" he asked.

"N-nothing." you were all flustered and tried to grab your phone back but he wasn't going to let go of it.

"Let me see what's so interesting–" he looked at your screen and stopped in his tracks.

You were feeling very nervous in the pit of your stomach and he read what was written. Soon his baffled expression changed into a smirk.

He looked at you and raised and eyebrow. "Hmm?" was the only thing he said and you were hella blushing.

"Give it back now!" you tried to grab it back and he intentionally stepped back so you tripped and fell on him so he could catch you. Your head was on his chest and you could feel the tension in your heart.