40

Braxtons POV:

"Braxton! Braxton!" Sigaw ng asawa ni Zack sa akin while Im sipping coffee in the poolside nearest to the beach. Wala pa ksi akong tulog simula nung umalis si Cara.. I badly wanted to stop her, to hug her and tell her thats what she saw is not what she thinks it is. Nung gabing yun. I was waiting at her door na gumising siya. I waited from 7pm till 9pm... but I thought she's not gonna wake up so I ate in the restaurant at 9pm and had a few shots of whisky. I went to that cliff side to sit there because that place is special to me. It was our first decent conversation. I was alone. Nang may tumakip ng mata ko sa likuran..and I immediately know its Cara... so I automatically turned around and kissed her but to my surprise, it isnt her. Its andrea. I immediately pulled out to apologize.. but I heard Caras voice from nearby... she saw it!

I was about to run to her to hug her and apologize but she told me clearly she wanted to be alone at the time being... I respect her a lot.
I know Im being a coward...but I also wanted to give her even a couple of days to cool down. But if she wont show up today. Im going to anything what it takes to find her and never ever let her go again. I promised to my self that I will make it up to her... that she had brought sunshine to my life. She taught me how to love again. She is who Im looking for basta ipangako lang nya sa akin na huwag na wag niya akong iiwan. Bec. This time and moving forward... I will give myself whole to her. She is my sunshine. My hope. Siya lang ang nag dala ng liwanag sa buhay kong matagal nang naka preso sa dilim.

"B-braxton...alam mo na ba?!" Sabi niyang humahagolhol

"Hey...whats wrong with you...? Wheres your husband...?"

Nagpatuloy lang siya sa kakaiyak. Then she handed me her phone its a video!

Wala rin sa sariling pi-nlay ko ang video..

Newsflash! Lewis Lands only heiress and fashion guru CARA ALTESSE LEWIS was involved in a carcrash 10am this morning at tarlac road... she bumped her car with a 10awheeler truck! She was immediately rushed to the hospital but unfortunately declared DEAD ON ARRIVAL!!!