3

Nasagi ata ang ego niya dito ah... This can't be. No one messes up with her. She is the princess of the Lewis clan.

She gave him a wide smile again. 

"Well Mr. Stone, seems like your last name suits you best. But sorry to tell you, I am enjoyng my stay in your office and..." she crossed her legs at kunwaring sumulyap sa relos niya "you told me I got 10 minutes...upon looking at my watch again.. my time is not done yet. Not unless, wala kang word of honor..."

"Look lady, kung wala kang magawa sa buhay mo. Spare me. I am very busy and I do not have time with your lame drama."

Lame? Drama agad?! titig na titig lang ito sa kanya with his eyes piercing through her soul with disgust. Parang gigil na gigil itong sakalin siya. Nakipag labanan siya ng titig. Ang anghel lang talaga ng mukha ng lalaking to. May disorder ba ito?

"Relax... I did not came here to piss you. I came here with the right reasons and that is to invite you to our event which is your presence is highly needed. So, see you around...?" sinabayan niya ng tayo at wala na siyang narinig dito.

Mabilis siyang naglakad cause she knows he is throwing daggers at her back. Dere-deretso siya hanggang sa maabot niya ang elevator sa building nito and clicked the 'basement button'.

Pag dating niya sa kanyang pink porsche panamera ay doon palang siya nakahinga. Napikit niya ang mata at nasandal ang noo sa steering wheel. "that was epic!"

Yun na yun ang klasi ng lalaking hinahanap niya. She always wants challenge. Now, she finally found a guy na nag pa bangon ng interes niya. She never likes Casanova type of guys, that is her major turn off. Braxtons facial features plus his attributes and attitude, yun na yun ang ideal man niya. Someone na hard to get ang dating. Ano kaya kung e-pa-project niya ito..?

She is the kind of person who never backs out till nakukuha niya ang gusto niya. Backing out is not in her dictionary. All her life, she always get what she wants. Everyone loves her and everyone wants to be a part of her life. Men in the corporate world drool over her. Goddess nga ang bansag sa kanya ng mga taga AMA, she got the looks, the curves, the witts, brains, strong personality and of course her last name is huge, really humongous...

"humanda ka Braxton...Mr. Stone pala ha? now you will get to know Cara Lewis and I wont give you a choice but to fall for me....dayum hard!" She can picture out now a chasing game with this man and she is sure..there is no quitting till she'll win. That is the Cara Lewis spirit. Never in her memory that anyone was able to get away with her charms. For goddamns sake, by hook or by brook she will win.