23

I just stayed in the room whole day. I want to disect everything thats going on as much as possible. I want to breathe first and of course rest...parang nabugbog ang buo kong katawan.

I was at my iphone...at di ko na namalayang nag se-search na ako ng...

at di ko na namalayang nag se-search na ako ng

1. Don't Lose Hope

Don't lose hope. If you want a guy to fall in love with you, you have to be hopeful at all times. Losing hope can be a disease not only in trying to win the heart of a man, but also in all things that we do in our day-to-day life.

Hope for the best, but don't lose sight of reality. When pursuing a man and wanting him to fall in love with you, there are definitely two likely outcomes:

He also falls in love with you, or
He might reject your advances.

When pursuing the love of a man it's important to be hopeful and stay positive. (We all appear more attractive and appealing when we give off good, positive vibes.) But don't hang all your hopes on getting the result you dream about. He has feelings just like you do, and none of us really have control over our hearts!

So... tama lang talaga, DONT LOSE HOPE CARA. Keep showing him that you arent giving up on him.

At 2pm, I called the restaurant and ordered marinara with meat balls and straganoff paired with cucumber-lemon juice at pinahatid ko sa waiter at Braxtons room. Pinasamahan ko pa ng note:

Braxton,

I hope you are fine with these foodies. Please always know that Im just next door when you need anything. 

Your Cara ;)

  Now, I found my searching "how to please a guy in bed" and "how to sexually drive a man crazy" it took me hours to internalize and try to plot a good plan in my mind. They say the best way to a mans heart is through his stomach but I guess it makes more sense that the real best way to a mans heart is through his pants..

We cant be hypocrite and play Maria Clara in this new generation. Most especially if its for Braxton. He is both Ice and fire. I fear the cold.. and crave the burn. I'll keep chasing you Braxton..even if youll already be mine.

Around 4 pm I got my self ready, we'll be meeting by 5:30. Bahala na ang business kahit wala na akong maambag na info mamaya. Now my mind is crazy over one thing or one person only...

I was already ready around 4:30, I am wearing a flaring red lipstick with no other make up. I tied my hair in messy bun not even combing it. I just wanna look effortlessly sexy. 

Wala pa akong nakikita sa mga kasamahan ko kahit isa. So, I sat to the table nearest to the seashore and read some magazines as I'll be waiting for everyone else to show up. I was checking the latest trends of a fashion magazine ng may biglang nagsalita..

"hi, would you mind if I join you...?" sabi ng lalaki sa harapan kong napa ka husky ng boses. He got green eyes that are staring at mine. 

"..i dont, feel free...I dont own the place so you sure can do as you please..." then I gave him a smile

"I wonder why a beautiful woman is sitting in this resort, alone...?"

""well, maybe because the guy that I am holding on to was not able to realize my worth yet...? kidding! I actually got companions, will have a business meeting in an hour or so..."

"I see, pero parang may hugot ang joke mo ahhh--?"

I didnt confirmed his statement, I just laughed.