11

At..nag simula na ang meeting nila.

"Guys.. we better start off with all general aspects of the business, then from there we can start with different proposals so on our next meeting we would bring each of our lawyers to be with us to plot the contract drafts ng mga finalities natin" ani Zack

"Ok I believe we have to start with feasibility study first and foremost then ROI, then next should be our timelines, right..?" sabay tingin ko kay Braxton. Sana maimpress ko man lang siya oh di kaya ay barahin nalang niya ako at least it would show that I caught his interest. But he never gave me a glance anymore... parang I don't exist na matapos nung bangayan namin kanina. Ganito ba talaga siya?

"Great idea Ms. Lewis!" wika nung banyaga nilang si Vladir

"..the feasibility study of the income potential and ROI had been laid even before we had released each of our finances.. so if Ms. Lewis wasn't able to follow that, then maybe we can just review about it..." Sabi nung Andrea, parang matalino din ang puta ah. Laban Cara. Laban!

Braxton, looked at Andrea and smirked when looking back at his laptop. Nakaisa ang palaka sa kanya ha. She felt mocked.

"Well definitely.. but that's not my point at all, my point is.. the ROI feasibility is the standard that we are all looking forward to, but I guess we have to kind of re-evaluate, as investors if there are exploitation to expedite bringing back all our money sooner than expected. Maybe we can check on how we can create shortcuts on some of the processes, as long as we won't discount quality. It is I think through proper coordination, samples can be in the construction side and delivery of materials or even purchasing..then when we can do that, that means more savings on labor cost and cutting budget on some prices of equipment and materials." Boom! Ang talino ko lang talaga! Lusot tayo tehhhh!

"I would agree with Cara, sometimes the loopholes of other investments are when all the incorporates are not too vigilant on the budgeting of all costs that needs to be covered but if we will have a strict accounting and finance department to lay some extra work and extra mile on canvassing and checking proposals before approving and releasing then sure, it would cut a lot of unnecessary costs and eliminate wrong purchases." Sang ayon ni Sam her new friend and they both exchanged smiles... Saan ka ngayon Andrea mahadera!?

"All point taken. Now I guess we should start appointing departments and discuss timeline." Sabat ni Braxton na wala paring emosyon anng mukha. Ganito ba ito ka business minded at wala talagang ibang interes kundi ang business lang nito?

They have started the appointments, doon syempre sa mga boys ang mga construction at ibang pang lalaking departments while appointed siya for marketing, sales, applications and early enrollments ng mga consumers. Si Andrea naman ay sa Human resource and Legalities. While Atty. Sam sa finance and releasing. Tas silang tatlong babae sa accounting and audit. Seems like they had a healthy initial discussion. Till its nearly 12 noon and of course time for lunch it is... babalik sila by 1:30 to continue.

"Braxton, can I and Alex join you for lunch..? biglang sabad nung Andrea... Nanlaki ang mata ko, mas lukaret sa akin ang babaeng to ah...