Chapter 26 I'm Sorry

Start from the beginning

"Wake up. We're here."

I opened eyes and see the familiar 2 story house.

"Already? It felt like I only slept for 5 minutes." I said as I took my seat belt off and stretched.

"You slept for about 15 minutes." He said getting our of the car.

"Same thing." I said as I opened the door.

"Whatever. C'mon. I got something to show you." He grinned.

I grabbed my back pack and he grabbed my rolling bag. We walked up the door and he pulled out the keys from his pocket.

"Is mum and dad here?" I asked.

"Yup."

Then why the hell is he opening the door when he can just knock?

"So you and the others have how many days off?"

"2 weeks." He answered.

"Okay, that's good." They're probably spending their time with their family by now.

"Here we go." he said as he turned the door knob.

"About time." I rolled my eyes as I entered inside.

"Why's it so da-"

"SURPRISE!"

Surprise party. Dammit. I should've known.

The lights then turned on and I saw my mum, dad, Greg, Denise, Theo, Harry, Liam, Zayn and...

Yeah. You know who.

"Aw, thanks everyone." I grinned as I placed my bag down.

"How are you? We've missed you so so much." My mum smiled as she gave me a big hug.

"Tired, but excited and happy." I said as I hugged her back.

"Niall thought of planning something so we threw a little surprise party for you." dad told me.

"Aw, that's so sweet! Thanks Niall." I grinned as I ran over to him and hugged him.

"Aw, that's adorable. Wait, let me get my phone out."

"No!" Niall and I both yelled as we quickly broke away from the hug.

"I was so close." Liam said as he did a cute sad face.

"You've grown a lot, haven't you?" Harry said as he ruffles my hair.

"No." I mumbled as I started to fix my hair.

"How was college?" Zayn asked.

"Okay, I guess." I shrugged.

"You got some presents by the way. They're in the living room." Niall said as we all started walking there. I tried to avoid eye contact with Louis as much as possible. And I'm guessing he is as well.

"You didn't have to get me gifts. I don't see the point of it, but thanks anyway." I smiled as I saw bright, gift wrapping boxes on the couch.

"Open our one first! It's from all of us." Harry grinned as he grabbed a big card and present bag.

"Thank you." I smiled as I sat down and opened up the card.

Dear Abby,
Welcome back home! We missed you a lot during our tour but we're all here now :) Hope you enjoyed college and we hope you missed us too. We're always here for you Abby, so if you need any help, just ask us. We're all glad you're here and that we reunited! Hope you have a great time with all of us during your break :)