"You guys I hate to say this, but I think... I think David is cheating on me..." She whispered to us looking like she was about to faint.

'Anger' wasn't even the word to describe the feeling that came over my body once that statement left her lips. My blood began to boil.

"Oooooooooh, BITCH I KNOW YOU FUCKING LYING!!" Zoe and I instantly got hype. I ran behind the counter and grabbed my purse from under it.

"BITCH WHO IS IT? WHO TF IS IT?!" I asked as I frantically rambled through my purse looking for my gun.

"WHO IS IT ANGEL?! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT?! CAUSE WE FINNA GO BEAT THAT HOE UP ON OUR LUNCH BREAK! You know what? Where the fuck my keys?" He came over to desk and started lifting shit up looking for his keys.

"Well, I-I saw him outside flirting w-with the mail lady yesterday..." She said softly.

I began to take my gun off safety but stopped and rested my head on the palm of my hand once I heard her say "The mail lady"

"Yeahh bitch, we gone pull on he- Wait a minuttteeee......." Zoie put his keys down and turned to me.

"What?" Angel looked at us absolutely puzzled.

"Steph..." He called out for me. I sighed. "Yes Zoie?"

"I KNOW this girl ain't talking about that old ass white lady with the teased roller set that delivers her mail..."

"Bitch, yes the fuck she is..." I lifted my head up.

"Angel, that old ass woman?! Bitch that lady like 85 years old!" He threw his hands up in the air.

"That damn lady can barely stand up Angel! What can Dave do with her? She to old to be fucking working!" I said putting my purse back under the counter.

"No y'all! I swear I saw them flirting!" She exclaimed back.

"Bitch I'm going on my damn lunch break. Had me getting worked up for nothing. I know you fuckin lyin..." Zoe stormed off to the break room.

"Yeah friend come on, let's go." I grabbed her hand, guiding her to the break room. "Maybe you just need some food, because you tripping. Got me and Zoie drove."

Later that day...

"Ma, I'm telling you... I think Dave's cheating on me with that woman!" I held my phone in between my shoulder and ear as I threw the pillows off the sofa looking for my vibrator.

"David is not cheating on you! And if he was, it wouldn't be with that old ass woman! She's like 85 Angel!" My mother's voice rang through my ears.

"AND? What that mean?" I asked squinting my eyes, reaching deeper down into the couch.

"That damn woman can barely walk!"

"Ma, I didn't call you to hear you take David's side. I called you so you could have my back and tell me I'm right!" I plopped down on the floor feeling defeated.

"Baby I'm not taking anyone's side. All I'm saying is that he loves you, and I'm 100 percent sure that he's not cheating on you with that woman. I think that right now, you're just sex deprived and you're starting to go a little crazy. You're in the withdrawal stage."