51

"Leave me lonely for prettier women, you know I need to much attention for shit like that. You know you wrong for shit like that. I could be your supermodel if you believe..." - SZA 🌞

New Year's Day
David's Wedding Day...

Angel

I stared at the ceiling not wanting to get out of bed. I was absolutely exhausted...

Last night, Mama Faye had a New Year's Eve party and everyone was there: Ms. Faye's friends, Steph and Jaceyon, all of Dave's crew brought their woman along with them, even Dave and his hoe ass fiancé Mya was there.

They were all boo'd up acting like they were so in love as if he wasn't just sleeping in my bed on Christmas Eve holding and kissing me.

I managed to dodge them all night though. I was not in the mood for neither one of their shenanigans.

But I'm not going to lie, I felt a little lonely being that I was the ONLY person there without a date. Everyone else was all hugged up with their significant others. Hell even Mama Faye had her cute lil snack on her arm.

It was just me and Kairi, and she was asleep most of the night so it was mainly just me. The one night I want her to stay up late and play with me, her ass was sleeping like she worked 2 jobs during the day and went to school at night.

I couldn't go hang out with anyone because everyone was busy, out, or at home with their men.

Stephanie was there with Jd so I couldn't leave with her. I called Zoie; he was at home cuddled up with his lil trade. Kendall had went to back to Houston to be with his family for New Years. Star and Sunny were at Times Square with their college baes. Shit, I even tried calling my mama! She was knocked the hell out.

What made it worse was the countdown... I had to sit there and watch everyone kiss, including Mya and Dave.

Me and David really haven't been talking at all. Whenever we do talk, it's strictly about Kairi. I'm not going to sit here and act like I don't miss those random pop ups and texts from him and the long conversations we used to have, because I do, but I know it's probably best this way.

My thoughts were cut off by my phone vibrating. I reached over the nightstand checking it seeing I had some text messages.

Caroline 🌞🧡: Good morning beautiful! I was tired as hell last night 😩 I was getting caught up on some work earlier yesterday. Spend the day with me? 😌

I smiled seeing that it was my mother. She's really been showing me that she wants me in her life. We talk a lot and she always makes sure to call and text me everyday.

She's a cool ass person, but it's like I don't know her. This isn't the lady that I grew up in the same house with at all. She was someone totally different, and I was loving her more and more each day.

My Angel 🧡👼🏾: Good morning 😘 I figured you were 😩 Of course! ☺️

Caroline 🌞🧡: Great, I'll be home waiting ☺️

Steph Curry 😂❤️: Bitch wyd today? I'm hanging out with you today.

Guardian Angel ❤️: Bitch you ain't going to the wedding?

Steph Curry 😂❤️: Umm, this Stephanie sis... 😐

Guardian Angel ❤️: Bitch I know that much! 🙄

Steph Curry 😂❤️: Girl I thought you might've forgotten who you was texting... You scared me for a minute... HELL NAW Ian going to to the damn wedding. You know that. Unless that was the green light for me to crash the wedding 😈...