62

Angel

Angel

I slammed the stack of papers down on the counter of the Nurse's Station as I watched everyone come in.

"Good morning best friend!" Stephanie exclaimed while skipping in with Zoie on her arms.

"Good morning beautiful!" He came behind the counter and kissed my cheek, but I quickly wiped it off.

"UGH! WHAT THE FUCK IS SO GOOD ABOUT IT?!" I groaned, storming off to the restroom.

It's only been 3 days since Dave and I made our bet, and I'm already at my wits end.

At first I thought: "Angel, you can do this. It's only 7 days..." Well bitch, I quickly found out that I was wrong.

The first day was okay. Although I was a little cranky, I managed to get through the entire day without jumping all over him. But as the days went by, I became hornier and more insane than the day before.

My mood swings are all over the place, I've been such a bitch to everyone, I haven't been sleeping, I've been eating like crazy, my skin has lost its glow, my wetness has ruined at least 8 pair of panties this week, touching myself isn't working at all (all it does is make me hungrier for Dave), and I can't find my vibrator that I used that one time for THE LIFE of me.

Not only that, but David's not making it any better!

His dick print is standing out so much more than it once did before, the aroma of his sweet cologne has gotten stronger, his arms are bigger, his voice is deeper, his lips are fuller, and he's been leaving out the house looking like a whole fucking snack.

But due to our hormones being all over the place, we've been fighting like cats and dogs lately over the smallest things. We barely hug or kiss anymore because the temptation is just to much; we even stopped sleeping in the same bed. And I could've sworn a I saw him out there yesterday flirting with that old ass white woman that delivers my mail...

I'll tell you what: if I find out that old lady getting my dick, all hell's going to break lose.

I'll flatline that bitch. I don't care how old she is.

 I don't care how old she is