52

"You were the one I was missing. The opposite of fiction, and that's facts."
-H.E.R 🧡

Stephanie

Stephanie

I jogged excitedly into the church with my bag of popcorn and sat down IN THE FRONT ROW.

Everybody was all dressed up and looked so elegant and nice.

I probably look crazy as fuck coming into this wedding with a white V-neck, some black Adidas pants, and some black Balenciaga Speed Trainers, but bitch I didn't give not one fuck.

Opening my popcorn, I popped some into my mouth. I turned to some people behind me, "Y'all want some?" They all politely shook their heads no except for one guy. "I do! Shidd." He said holding his hands out.

"Shid well okay, I gotchu!" I said quickly pouring some into his hands. "Thank ya sister, thank ya!"

"You're welcome! Just let me know if you want some more!" "Will do!" He said putting some in his mouth. I turned back around and slightly chuckled.

Cause this gone be a motherfucking show...

I turned my face up looking around at all the decorations unimpressed.

For her to be so damn boujie, have all that money (which isn't hers, it's her fathers but that's tea for another day), and her talking about how big the wedding was going to be, you just would've expected more out of her

Girl all that money David got, he would've paid for whatever. He doesn't care what the cost is. This doesn't even look like his style.

I mean don't get me wrong, the little flowers was cute and everything... But girl, she played over this wedding. She was probably to busy trying to run up behind Glenn.

I have to find out who did this, because they won't be doing me or Angel's shit. I'm going to make sure our shit is decked the fuck out.

I turned back around to the people behind me. "Y'all know who did this?" I asked pointing behind me with my eyebrows furrowed. They shook their heads. "No, but it's a lil plain..." One girl said as she looked around.