32

1 weeks later...

Stephanie

Today is the day of Angel's gender reveal and I've been running around like a chicken with its head cut off while Jaceyon sat around with his feet kicked up.

I've been on the phone all day with the woman who was decorating, the photographer, and the restaurant.

I reserved a private party room at Angel's favorite restaurant, Aria. I made sure the things like the cake and food were taken care of this morning.

Originally, Angel was supposed to plan the reveal but she got frustrated quick and me and Jd were SUPPOSED to take over.

Let me just say that Jd hasn't help me do a damn thing when it came to this gender reveal.
The only thing his fat ass did was went with me to cake testing and chose the flavor of the cake.

Well no I take that back, he has helped me a lot with the guest list since he knows all of Dave's people. But other than that, that's it.

He won't get no pussy tonight. I bet you that.

Not only did I have to get myself ready, but I had to make sure Angel was ready too. I had made her an appointment to get her hair, nails, and makeup done. I even brought her an outfit to wear.

I just want her to be relaxed and not worry about a thing.

The reveal starts at 6:00. It is now 3:30 PM. I decided to get ready early so I could be at the restaurant and do any finishing touches there.

I stepped out the shower and grabbed my towel, wrapping it around me. I opened the bathroom door only to see Jd ass laying down watching a damn game.

I'm sick of this shit.

I sighed. "Um Jaceyon." I said sharply. "Hmm?" He turned his head towards me.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He looked around.

"Whatchu mean what I'm doing? I'm watching the game..." He said in a duh tone.

"Are you serious right now?" He chuckled. "Babe what you mea-" I cut him off.

" 'HUH HUH' " I mimicked his laugh.

"I don't see a damn thing funny. You haven't helped me do shit all day long and you SEE I'm-" I said quickly "You know what? Don't even worry about it." I held my hand up to him and walked over to the bed. I snatched my clothes off the bed and headed back to the bathroom.

He sat up. "Baby wha-" "I'm not your fucking baby." I said slamming the fuck out of the door.

I sighed and put the clothes down. I decided to do my makeup first. I picked up my makeup bag and dug in it. After searching for my primer and not finding it, I threw my bag down on the counter out of frustration.