🥀 2

It was the end of the day for Angel and her 12 hour shift just ended; making it the weekend for her

She was a registered nurse (RN) at Johnson's Memorial Hospital, and she loved every single second of it. She even loved her silly coworkers. Well, the ones who weren't busy being messy and worrying about everything else except the patients.

After that long shift, Angel just wanted to go home, cook her some dinner, and relax. She couldn't wait for the weekend to come.

Angel would usually spend her weekends or any off day at home eating junk food and sulking.

The house was always so quiet now that Amir was no longer there.

Clocking out, saying goodbye to her favorite coworker that turned into her best friend, Steph, she made her way out the hospital and to her all black Mercedes.

She pulled out of the parking lot, making her way towards Walmart to get something to cook for tonight.

Walking into the huge store, Angels mind raced thinking about what she wanted to eat. She had a taste for chicken alfredo.

She squatted down in the isle where the noodles were about to pick them up, but she suddenly felt someone backing into her; making her fall over and ALMOST breaking her new set of nails she just got done a few days ago.

Furrowing her eyebrows and looking at her hand, Angel was ready to give whoever it was a piece of her mind.

Dave

"Three weeks?! We should've been went and seen bought that nigga." I said talking on the phone with homeboy Jay.

See he's like my right hand man. We've been deep in the streets since we were kids, and he's the one who checks behind to make sure I didn't miss a thing.

With me now being at the top, I have to make sure shit is running smooth and steady at all times.

He was telling me about this lil young nigga that never came back to drop his money after we gave him the product to sell.

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with these young niggas always trying to run off on somebody, but this'll be the last time he try to run off on anybody. And I can promise you that.

I'm not putting up with that shit. I never did, and I never will.

I was so deep in my conversation with Jay, that I wasn't paying a lick of attention to what I was actually doing.

Right now, I was at Walmart getting the things that my mom called me for and said she needed.

As I was backing up, I ran into something.

"Damn!" I heard.

I looked behind me to see a beautiful, brown skinned woman sitting on the ground. She was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen... It took my breath away, which was something that never happened to me before.

She had a petite frame with a small waist, but I could tell she had a nice sized ass on her. She couldn't be more than 5'1".

In all my 28 years of living, I'd never seen anything like her.

She furrowed her eyebrows while looking at her hand. She then looked up and mugged me.

"Damn nigga! Watch where the fuck you going!"

"Damn ma, my bad I'm sorry.. I didn't see you.." I said while holding my hand out to help her up.

Instead of her taking it, she pushed it away and got up on her own. "Well next time look! Fuck, almost broke my fucking nail..."

I mugged her. Yeah all that beautiful, took my breath away shit I just said? Went right out the window.

"I just said I'm sorry, can't you hear?"

"And I JUST said 'well next time look'! Can't you see? You must can't." she said, grabbing her cart to walk away.

"Man fuck you, the fuck outta here." I made a stank face while waving here off.

"Nigga I'll NEVER fuck you!" she yelled with her back turned, walking away.

Wassup y'all!  I know this chapter is short but this is just to lead up to what's about to happen. Vote and comment 😘 Thank you! ❤️