50

Later that night...
7:20 PM

Angel

After having an amazing morning opening up gifts and spending time with each other, Rudy called Stephanie saying that they were having Christmas at her Aunt Rain house at 3:00.

We got there at 4 and we've been having a blast ever since. The house was packed with all of Steph's family; her parents even decided to show up.

The food was absolutely amazing. Her family are definitely great cooks; now I see where she gets it from.

After everybody ate, we all danced, sang, and talked. We even reflected over old memories of Stephanie. Everyone was having a great time.

"No y'all forreal listen! She came in the house 38 hot! She was mad as hell! Cause the guh had already got her suspended. Marcus said Rudy made them fight though." Momo exclaimed as she told one of Steph's fighting stories.

Rudy jumped up and pointed his finger at her. "OOOOO MOMO NOW YOU KNOW YOU SITTING HERE TELLING STORIES!" We all laughed.

"That's what he told me!" She chuckled and pointed at Marc. "Nawwwwww I said he boasted it up." Marcus said as he ate a piece of chicken.

"Nigga how you know?! You won enn in dea nigga!" Rudy yelled at him. "Mane you know how them folks talk!"

"Well Rudy how you saw it if you was still a freshman and ain't get to see them like that in school?" Her Uncle Lee spoke up.

"Steph came in my class just to fight the girl! She knew she was in my 3rd period! See this how it happened. The guh was beefing wit her over Trent, but Steph told the guh like 'Bitch you can have him.' Steph won even tripping bout the nigga! The guh was going around school talking about Steph, she was dogging her out too. But Steph was ignoring her ass! Like that's the first time I ever seen her ignore anybody that was messing with her. She was tryna be real mature about it cause for one, that guh was a freshman and Steph was a senior. And two, ain't nobody finna argue over Trent dusty ass anyway." Everybody laughed as he told the story.

"So when we got off the bus, she saw that the guh was talking about her on Facebook! And Steph was like 'Ima beat that bitch up...' But we ain't know Steph was serious!" Rudy exclaimed with his arms open.

"How the hell y'all ain't know if she said it! Y'all should've told me." Momo said and she shook her head.

"Because Momo! Steph was laughing and everything when she said it. You already know how she is when she get mad. She was like 'Haha! I'ma beat that bitch up...'" Everybody busted out laughing at him trying to make his voice sound like Stephanie's.

"Yeah Mo, ween know she was gone do her like that." Kent said shaking his head. "Yeah we thought she was just playing." Marcus said as he got up to through his plate away.