⇨ REUNION

Warning: possible anxiety or PTSD triggers

"Ahem..." Tony loudly coughed. "You two busy or what?" He added with a devilish smirk while suggestively pointing his index finger between the two of us.

"I'm gonna go with or what." I roughly gulped with widened eyes at even the mere insinuation of something more intimate between me and Barnes. God I am such a child.

"Good, because we have a little mission idea for the little shit." He continued with a coy smile as I buried my face into my palms trying to prevent myself from fueling the fire of his comments.

"Oh really? Explain?" I implored with arms folded flush against my chest and a peak of interest following the last word while my chin lifted upwards motioning for him to continue.

"Tony, it's not a good idea." Steve interrupted curtly nudging his shoulder while shushing him by the look in his eyes and the intense crease forming between his knitted brows.

"Isn't everything he does?" I acknowledged in a tantalizing tone while tilting my head towards him as Tony casted me an unamused stare.

"I'm pretty sure you're the one who got your scrub ass shot down by a task force because you were curious, correct?" He quipped in return as I averted my gaze to the ground, for once he was actually right.

"You two." Steve exasperatedly sighed palming his forehead.

"Damn, anyways! We were considering heading back to your flat to grab some of your personal items." Natasha scoffed positioning herself in front of the two oafs quarreling like an old married couple, amazed by their inability to properly communicate a simple thought.

"We?" I widely smiled lifting my brow towards the three of them.

"As in... not... you..." She replied with a frown. "For safety purposes." She added.

"Oh, right. Right." I awkwardly laughed mindlessly tucking rouge strands of hair behind my ear.

"Anything specific you miss?" Natasha asked trying to break the hovering silence.

"My iPod please, please." I sheepishly pleaded immediately embarrassed by the words rolling off my tongue.

"iPod? Damn, what is this 2005?" Tony teased failing to stifle back an amused laugh.

"Well my phone was blown to shit so yes, a damn iPod. That's the only other thing that all of my music is on." I spat back at Tony with a curt smile and my head tilted towards my shoulder.

"Ok then, that's a start." Natasha exhaled a breathy laughter as Tony stood jokingly offended.

"So I'm guessing you like music?" Bucky knowingly asked trying to piece fragments of information about me together.

"More like love or adore." I playfully corrected intentionally over exaggerating my pronunciation of the two affectionate words.

"Ok, we get it, we get it." Bucky laughed with a sloppy grin gesturing with open palms for me to calm down out as my eyes warned him to stop with a sharp stare.