"I'm fine, thank you. How are you? "I answer.

"I'm fine, my name is Dr Haya Hussein, I am the Crown Prince's therapist"she says. I was shocked, he had a therapist. Why?. I didn't know much, but I knew people that had therapists usually needed someone to talk to or were going through something. Why would the Crown Prince need a therapist, he seemed perfectly fine. He may be rude, mean, annoying and had personal issues but he seemed completely sane to me.

I led her to the guest living room at the far end of the 1st floor. "I'll make you some tea and we'll inform the Crown Prince of your arrival"

Making my way to the kitchen and take a sip of it. Oh my coffee, I should have really chosen my room, now I won't drink you anytime soon.

"Noor, the Prince's therapist is here go tell him"I tell Noor, Baba's best friend's daughter, who I basically grew up with. She was also the Crown Prince's maid, I wonder how she coped with him.

"Again"she whined. Had she been here before?.

"Again?"I questioned, my eyebrow rose to my hairline.

"She comes four times a week and she's been coming here for three months, but the Crown Prince never comes out and he always lashes it out on me"she explains and for a moment I pitied her. I knew how it felt to be insulted by the Crown Prince and it wasn't pretty. "Throughout this week"she continues. "He doesn't even come out of his suite, not for work, not for anything. The only thing he does is smoke and drink"

I shook my head as I prepared her tea. "Ask one of his sisters to talk to him, please" Hafsa pipes. I almost choke on my own spit. Disgusting I know, but wow.

From what I could tell Latifa was probably the person who hated him the most in other words his worst enemy, while Munira from what they told me he hated her. How could he hate his own sister, but he did.

Unless he considered the fact that she was his half sister. He wouldn't right? He wasn't that much of a bad person was he?.

"I'll try"I say but I wasn't really going to. After I give the doctor the tea I'll just go and sit with my girls then call Noor and tell her Latifa and Munira said their busy.

After giving Doctor Haya her tea, I told her I'd make sure to tell someone to call the Crown Prince.

Pssht!

"Beige, blue or green"Latifa asked almost immediately as I enter Munira's bedroom. She was pointing at three dresses laid out on her bed. They were all beautiful and I couldn't make up mind.

"Beige, deffo, it'll bring out your skin color and you can pair it with black heels. It'll look gorge"I tell her and she let out a loud girly squeal and clapped.

"That's perfect! I'm so glad I asked you, I asked Munira and she just told me I should choose whatever"she glared at Munira and in return Munira only rolled her eyes.

She put away the dresses and I plop down on the bed next to her while Munira stayed sprawled on the floor.

"So your brother has a therapist"I ask in the midst of silence. I didn't want to say anything but I couldn't help the guilt I felt, because of the fact that his therapist was downstairs waiting for him while I was here talking with my friends.

"He needs it"Latifa hissed.

"Well she's waiting downstairs"I say. Latifa held a disgusted look in her eyes while Munira simply kept quiet.

"Can you go tell her that he's busy, I feel bad for leaving her alone waiting downstairs"I ask no one in particular.

"She's used to it"Latifa lyes back down on the bed.

"Please"I beg Latifa. I realized that Munira didn't want to engage herself in conversations about the Prince so I focused on Latifa.

Why do I always feel guilty for no reason?.

"Fine"she stands up."but you owe me"

Latifa exits the room leaving Munira and I. I rose one eyebrow noticing that Munira was lost in her thoughts. She looked so beautiful, she was so beautiful. Her trimmed black her was so neat-as per usual and her natural makeup just enhanced her beauty even more.

"He doesn't need a therapist, he needs an Imam"Munira says and I burst out laughing. It was true, he was out of his mind. He just needed someone to read Quran to him and pour some Islamic knowledge, not a therapist.

"I don't know what's wrong with him, Anan"she suddenly gets somewhat serious. "He's always so complicated and he normally doesn't talk. To anyone. At all. Even if he does it's not pretty, whenever his mother talks to him, he either doesn't answer and leave the room or says something horrible. When Baba talks to him he replies with short answers. I think it's okay if he doesn't want to be the Crown Prince anymore, but he doesn't even say anything, he's in so much pressure Anan. I wonder what happened to him back in England. Whatever it is, it killed him. You could say he's broken on the inside because of what happened. But broken doesn't even cover what's wrong with him. He's ruined."

My first thought was why?.

He could work out his issues with someone as long as he opened up, sometimes shit happens to people, I know that. But as long as you tried, you could work it out.

"He acts like he hates everyone, he doesn't. But I, he truly does he ha..."she let her voice trail off and I dragged her up swinging my arms around her shoulders. I frowned, I knew she didn't want to complete that heart breaking sentence.

"Hey"I lifted her chin to see her eyes were filled with tears. "You can't fix it Munira. It's not your fault, don't you dare think that. He's not like other people with issues and when he's ready he'll open up, he'll change himself. Alright?"

She slightly nodded then rested her head on my shoulder. A sob escaped her mouth and I hugged her so so tight.

It wasn't her fault, she should never think that.

Even though I didn't want anything to do with the Crown Prince.

I still wondered what made him so angry all the time.

I still wondered what had happened to him that he hated my best friend which made her hate herself.

I still wondered what ruined him that he was broken beyond repair.

Whatever it was, I was determined to find out.

*************************************
Good Afternoon/Morning/Evening guyssss.

Happy Eid.

I hope all of you had a blessed Eid Al Adha and blessed day of Arafah May Allah accept all our Ibadah.

I hope y'all like this chapter. I'm so excited for the next chapter, some deep conversation coming at you.

So brace yourself.

Anyways,

Vote,

Comment,

Share.

I love you all.

Fatima. 💜