Are You Serious? I Love You Too !! ♥ Part 1

Are You Serious?? I Love You Too !! ♥

I was too busy tapping my pencil on my desk to pay attention to the announcements. Julie the girl sitting next to me was drawing these beautiful pictures. I envied her. All the guys wanted her even though she was just a pretty average girl, she's going out with my brother Jack. My teacher Mr. Garrett was teaching us just some lame geology. We went over this like a thousand times.

Jesse my next door neighbor was sitting behind me, sleeping. How can Mr. Garrett not see him. He needs glasses like every old teacher. " Psst. Reina." I turned around to see my elementary crush, Jesus, passing me a note. That's weird he usually doesn't talk to me. When I opened the note it said, " Reina my cousin Ryan wants to meet u"

What? I never knew some one has ever had interest in me. I always thought I was a lame loser with glasses, everyone says I look like Selena Gomez.

I wrote back " Sure, I'll meet him but when and where?" I then passed him the note. He was about to write back but the damn bell rang. I quickly collected my stuff and hurried to second period.

"Hey Princess," I knew that voice. It was my best friend, James. He always calls me his princess. You see my parents are Mexican and the called me Reina, which is princess in English. I don't know why they named me that but they said one day I will know.

I turned around facing a James with a smirk on his face. " What's up with your face?" I said smiling like an idiot. I tend to do that sometimes when i'm nervous. I'm nervous, not because I like James NO. Because every time James smirks he did some thing evil or he has a surprise.

"Guess who I bumped into at the mall," Oh yeah he could sound gay some times but he is not. He is a chick magnet, seriously. But i'm glad he is my friend.

"Who?" I said excitedly. I was kind of hyper because Sean in my second period gave me sour patch kids, which were my favorite candy and I usually get hyper when I eat candy. I know I'm weird, I guess.

"I saw Lil Wayne! " He said excitedly. Wow Lil Wayne, he's a great singer and all but I'm not really into his music, like only a couple songs.

"And. What's so good about that?" I replied, arching an eye-brow.

"I got his autograph and tickets for me and you ! " He said in a happy tone like a kid was told he can have a whole chocolate cake to himself.

"Cool when is it?" I said.

When he was gonna answer Jesus came up and leaned against my locker. James was standing there awkwardly. He knew that I used to like Jesus and he said " Um Princess I'll text you later," Wow when Jesus comes James just has to leave me with him, now thats messed up.

"Hey Reina," Jesus said in his Spanish accent,which sent shivers down my spine, " My cousin Ryan saw you at the park last week and asked if I knew you and I said yeah. Now he wants to meet you. He said you were pretty cute,"

"Oh but when am I gonna meet him?" I asked unsure what to say next.

"How about you guys meet tomorrow at Miguel's Ice Cream Shop?" He said. Miguel's Ice Cream Shop held many memories with James and I.

" Sure I'll meet him," I smiled, not wanting to grin, someone finds me attractive.

" Cool, Ryan is gonna be happy," He waved bye and then walked away confidently. Like he won the Noble prize.

Now I was anxious, what does he look like?