Another Speech and Accusations

Myles

I was a horrible person. Destinee was right. I was being selfish.

All these people cared about me and I was planning on leaving them.

I couldn't do that to them. I couldn't do that to Destinee.

She was already going through enough. Her news had hit me hard.

I thought Rico was locked up for good. But the man was crazy. Crazy smart, how he escaped again was beyond me.

I looked around at my family.

Raine had just returned from looking for Destinee.

"She's gone." He breathed. His face was bright red and there were tears trailing down his cheeks. He was a mess. He really did love her.

Raine stormed to my bedside.

"What he hell is wrong with you?! You think people wot care if you're gone?! Becasue we do. I do! Heath does! Nic does! James does! Joshh does! What you do affects everyone!" he turned to Heath. "And you! You bastard! Making her feel bad! Now she's gone off to turn herself in to that-that..." Raine collapsed into a nearby chair with his face in his hands.

"What did you say to her?" I asked Heath.

"Doesn't matter." He muttered.

"What did you say?" I demanded.

"He told her he hates her guys and that its all her fault that you're hurt. And that she should have left." Nic said.

Heath punched him in the arm. "Traitor." He hissed.

Nic shrugged.

I glared at Heath. "That's why she left." I told him. "Because I you."

Heath returned my glare. "You think it was only me? She loves you to death man and you're over here handing your life to the devil."

"Who is this girl anyways?" my mother asked.

"The one I told you about. Dad was supposed to babysit her remember?"

"And she's your girlfriend?"

I swallowed hard.

Luckily Raine answered for me.

"She's my girlfriend." He said.

"And you love her?" She asked.

His voice was hard and sure. "With all of my heart."

My mother stood. "Then we have to save her."

"I thought you hated her." I said amazed.

"After her speech, I realized that none of this is her fault. She is the victim after all. And plus, you two seem to love her a lot. I'll help you guys save her. Come on Gabriel." My parents stood and put on their jackets. Raine had already left.

My mother kissed me on the forehead. "You're not going anywhere." She said. "Promise?"

"Promise." I said.

"Hang in there son." My father said before leaving.

"I'll stay." Nic said as the guys prepared to leave.

"No." I told him.

"This is mostly my fault." Said Heath. "I'm definitely going."

I glared at him. "You better. And you two Nic. She's the important one right now. Go."

I watched sadly as they all left out the door. I prayed that the next time I saw them, they would be with y