"He Wants Me To Have His Baby And I Refuse" Jennifer Answered. All Eyes Was On Them Two.

"You Promised Me In A Year You Would And Shit It Been A Year And 5 Months. " Terrance Said.

"Well Maybe I Changed My Mind. I'm Not Ready For A Kid"

" Well Maybe I Changed My Mind About This Relationship" Jennifer Turned Red In The Face. I Hugged Her Tight This Is My Little Sister .

"And Taylor Wassup With Your Eye And Leg?" Deborah Asked.

"Crazy Ass Monica Ran Me Over With Her Car. " She Glared At Him.

"Maybe I Wouldn't Be So Crazy If Yo Ass Was Loyal. You Cheating Bastard.  " She Snapped.

"I Didn't Cheat On Yo Ass" He Yelled.

"I Don't Know Who You Think You Talking To Like That "

"Man Whatever I'm Not Trying To Argue With You"

"Well Don't" She Always Got To Have The Last Word

"Bianca Why You So Hostile Towards Dre"Deborah Asked

"I'm Not Being Hostile Towards Him. I Didn't Even Say Nothing To Him"

"Exactly Y'all Usually Happy And Stuff "

"Thing's Change " I Shrugged.

"What You Mean By That? " Dre Really Want To Start With Me.

"You Change Dre " I Answered Truthfully

"How?"

"Usually You'll Check On Me And See If I'm Still Living But You Don't No More. I Know You Be Seeing Me Text Your Phone .Because The IMessage Says Read Dre. "

" You Don't Text Me "

"Stop Lying " I Pulled Out My Phone And Went To My Messages.  " LOOK" I Threw Him My Phone .

"I Swear I Didn't Get These Messages" His Lying Ass . I Could Have Sworn I Saw His Girlfriend Smirk At Me . Or Maybe I'm Hallucinating.

"Whatever Deondre. " I Saw He Was Strolling Through My Phone.  " Is You Reading My Messages " He Ain't Answer. I Stood Up And Snatched My Phone. 

"Who Tf Is Tyron " He Sound Mad.

"Does It Matter"

"Yea It Do As A Matter Of Fact. " We Was Face To Face.

"I'm Not With You So I'm Not Telling You" Next Thing I Know He Both On The Couch I'm On My Back And He's On Top Off Me With My Hands Pinned Over My Head. Everyone Looking At Us. He Real Heated Now.

"Dre Let Me Go Before I Call The Police On Yo Ass" I Threatened.

"I Don't Give A Fuck Call Them " He Was Squeezing My Wrist Tight Ass Hell.  "Who The Fuck Is Tyron And I'm Not Gone Ask You Again" He Said Through Gritted Teeth. 

"This Guy "

"Bianca Stop Playing Games"

"Ok Someone I Talk To Dre We Not Together"

"Y'all Fucked ?"

"That's Personal."

"Did Y'all Fuck Bianca And Don't Lie To Me " Wherd Is My Dad When I Need Him.

"Did You Whitney Fuck Dre. That's Your Answer Right There." He Finally Let Me Go.

"When I Find Out Who He Is I'm Killing Him No Questions Asked"

"Ok Whatever Dre You Act Like We Together.  You Moved On Why Can't I?"He Ain't Answer My Question.  " Exactly"

Everyone Was Quiet For Like 10 Minutes.  Deborah Want To Go Marriage Counselor On Us. Now Everyone Relationship Is Worst Than What It Started.  Dre Is Just Staring At Me And I'm Staring At Him.

"This Is The Most Dysfunctional Family I Ever Seen " My Neck Snapped Towards Dre Girlfriend So Fast.

"Bitch Shut Up You A Non Mutherfucking Factor So Why You Even Here? "Monica Snapped.

"You A Sideline Hoe Anyways. Everyone Know Dre Want Bianca" Jennifer Said.

"Shut Yo Young Ass Up" Whitney Said.

"Don't Talk To My Sister Like That" I Snapped.

"You Mad Cause I Got Yo Nigga"

"He Wasn't My Nigga. Mad For What Nah Boo If I Wanted Dre I Wouldn't Had Him. You A Rebound Ass Hoe."

"Girl Please You Know You Want Him"

"Correction He Want Her Obviously" Monica Said While Rolling Her Eyes. Dre Ugly Ass Just Sat Right There.

"Y'all Wanna Know What A Little Birdie Told Me " Terrance Asked Looking At Dre Girlfriend.

"Nobody Cares What You Got To Say " Jennifer Snapped.

"I Do Say It " I Forgot Zeek Was Still Here. He Such An Instigator.

"I Heard That You " He Said Pointing At Whitney.  " Using My Bro And Possibly Stealing From Him "

"The Fuck I Need To Use Him For "

"Why You Getting So Loud And Offensive Probably True " Monica Must Not Like Her.

"Why Y'all Just Can't Except The Fact That I Moved On From Bianca.  It's Crazy How Y'all Snapping On Her For What ?" Dre Said.

"Dre Shut Yo Ass Up. Nobody Asked You. You So Pussy Whipped That You Don't Know A Gold Digger When You See One." I Snapped.

"What's Going On In Here? " My Dad Walked Into The Living Room.

"Bianca I Don't Know Who You Think You Talking To Right Now " Dre Snapped.

"I'm Talking To You. Deondre Mutherfucking Ramirez.  "  My Dad Looking Confused.

"Bruh One Day You Gone Push The Wrong Button" He Sighed.

"Then What You Gone Hit Me? You Must Be Crazy The Day You Hit Me Is The Day I Shoot You. And I Shoot To Kill"

"Aye Y'all Calm Down. Let's Get This Over With So We Won't See No Blood Tonight. " Deborah Stood Up.

"Ok This Is Crazy.  But Anyway We Are Here To Choose Places We Wanna Go This Summer. So Let's Start With Zeek" She Said. I Was Pissed.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

To Be Continued.

A Little Update.

Vote

Comment

Suggestions

-