Risky Decisions

Continuation from last chapter
Andi's POV
We both started laughing. Then, I said, "He's here because he had some family issues and needed somewhere to stay."

   "And you said yes?" Buffy said/asked

   I replied, "Obviously I'm going to say yes, he's my boyfriend."

   "Yeah, but are sure you two didn't do something? Maybe sleep together? Or something else?" Buffy teased again.

   "Oh my gosh, Buffy. Stop." I said and we both started laughing again.

    We walked into the living room and saw Jonah and Cyrus watching some tv show. I sat next to Jonah and rested my head on his shoulder. Then, Jonah held my hand. 

3 hours later

    Buffy and Cyrus left after we watched a movie and talked for a while.

I looked at Jonah and said, "You're staying here tonight, right?"

Jonah looked confused, then he finally said, "I can leave if you don't want me to stay here anymore."

"Oh no, that's not what I meant. I wanted to know if you were staying here because you're going to need clothes for tomorrow. Unless you wear the same ones from today," I said.

Jonah said, "I was thinking of going to my house to get my stuff."

I can't believe what I just heard. Jonah wants to go back to his house? Why would he want to? His parents are there aren't they?

I guess I had a surprised expression on my face because then, Jonah said, "I would want to go to my house now because my parents are at work until 7 at night."

"Oh" I replied, "Do you want to go now?"

"Yeah, do you want to come?" Jonah asked.

"Yes." I responded.

Almost at Jonah's house
   As we approached Jonah's huge house, he started to look really nervous. I gave his hand a squeeze, he looked at me and smiled nervously. We were standing in front of the front door. Jonah pulled his key out of his pocket and hesitated to open the door. I could see Jonah's hands shaking. We walked into the house and Jonah, still holding my hand, was speed walking threw his house. When we got into Jonah's room, he closed and locked the door.

    "Jonah, are you ok?" I asked

   "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Let me just pack all my stuff." He replied.

    Wow, Jonah locked the door. He must be really scared of his parents. As Jonah finished packing, we heard someone come into the house. Jonah looked at me with his eyes wide open.

He ran to the window and said, "Oh no."

His mom was home

------------ ------------- ---------- --------- --------- ---------- --------- --------- To be continued

Sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I'm getting ready for high school. Honestly, I'm a little nervous. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter.