Did that just happen...?

Jonah and Andi's conversation over text

Jonah: Ok, so...

So... what did you want to ask me? :Andi

Jonah: So I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date tomorrow :)

Definitely :) Where to? :Andi

Jonah: A trampoline place and dinner. I'll come by your house around 2

Ok see you tomorrow ☺️ :Andi

Jonah: see you tomorrow 😊

End of conversation

Andi's POV
Am I dreaming? Did Jonah Beck just ask me on a date!? Wait let me pinch myself first before I get excited. OW, Yup! Definitely NOT dreaming. What am I going to wear?

Andi: "MOM, come in my room I need help"
Bex (from the other room): Ok coming!

Bex's POV
Andi needs my help? For what? She never asks me for help? Except for that time when she didn't know if she should go to the space otters team party. HEY, WAIT A MINUTE!  She STILL hasn't told me what happened at that party! Oooo I'm gonna get it out of her if it's the last thing I do!

Bex: "Hey what's wr—"
Andi: "No time for questions! Come here, sit down, and let me talk."
Bex: "ok."
Andi: "So I'll start from the space otters team party."
Bex (in her head): well that was easy to get out of her.
Back to the conversation
Andi: "Jonah told me that he liked being around me and that he wanted me to think about being around him."
Bex: "AWWWWW"
Andi: *smiles* "continuing, we all hang out together, you know Buffy, Cyrus, Jonah, and I." 
Bex: "yeah."
Andi: "Well Jonah and I also held hands and he just asked me if I wanted to go on a date with him."
Bex: "Oh my gosh Andi, that's amazing!"
Andi: "Yeah, but it's tomorrow and I have no clue of what to wear."
Bex (in her head): Oooooooooohhh. So this is how my mother felt.
Bex: "Ok, so" *walks to the closet* "I think you should wear... OH, these skinny jeans and... this cute flower short sleeve shirt."
Andi: "Wow, you picked out that outfit really fast."
Bex: "Thanks, well, I do work at the fringe."
*Andi and Bex both laugh*
Andi: "Well thanks...Mom."
Bex: "Anytime! I'm here all week." *She bows and walks out of the room in a funny way*

Narrator
Andi tried to fall asleep but she was nervous about her date with Jonah.

------------ ------------- ---------- --------- --------- ---------- --------- --------- To be continued
------------ ------------- ---------- --------- --------- ---------- --------- --------- Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Give me feedback! :)
Sorry that this was a short chapter but there wasn't much to write about. Don't worry because The Date will hopefully be a long chapter. I'll update soon 😁 bye

Word Count (if you're curious 😂): 395