Unseen & Untold

Still at school
Jonah's POV
  Andi and I sat on the bench with my arm around her and her head resting on my shoulder. I didn't want to say anything because I liked sitting here peacefully with her in my arms.

  But I finally said, "Should we get going?"

  "Yeah," she replied.

   We stood up and got off of the bench. I held my hand out to Andi. She smiled and grabbed my hand. We walked hand in hand all the way to Andi' house (Bex's apartment).

   I said, "I'll go home, get changed into my bathing suit, and come back here to get you before we go to the park."

   "Ok" she said and smiled.

   I waited until she got into her house before I left. I made my way to my house, which isn't that far away. Finally, I reached my big, boring house. I hesitated before opening the door, hoping that no one was home. When I realized that no one was home, I finally let out the breath that I didn't even know I was holding. I ran to my room and locked the door. I quickly changed into my swim trunks and a swim shirt. In a separate bag, I brought a change of clothes, just in case. When I was finished, I ran out of my house. I started walking back to Andi's house. I rang the doorbell and Bex answered the door.

  "Hey, Jonah. Andi will be down in a minute. You can wait in here, if you want." Bex said.

   "Ok" I replied.

   I sat in the kitchen and waited for Andi to come down. I heard footsteps, so I looked at the stairs. Andi came down with a smile on her face. She was wearing clothes over her bathing suit, so I didn't know which bathing suit she was wearing. Obviously she looked amazing. She looks amazing in everything.

  I stood up and asked, "Are you ready to go."

  "Yeah, just give me a second." She said

  She walked over to where Bex was doing the dishes and gave her mother a hug. She said "bye" and walked over to me. I wish I had a relationship like that with my mother. She came over to me and held my hand. We walked outside and closed the door.

At the Park
   When we got to the park, I put my bag down next to Andi's. She started to take off her shirt and pants. She had on a red bikini with white polka dots. She looked so good in her swimsuit. I must have been staring at her for way too long because when I looked at her face, she was blushing and was giggling. I looked away and felt my cheeks getting warmer by the second.

   Andi broke the awkward silence by saying, "It's your turn now."

  "I already have my bathing suit on."I said.

Andi's POV
  I was so confused. So I asked, "Since when do you wear a shirt to go swimming?"

  It looked like he was trying to make an excuse. He said, "Um, I'm insecure..."

  I wasn't convinced, I said, "You're Jonah Beck, what are you insecure about."

  He shrugged his shoulders and looked at the floor.

  Then, When he looked up, he had a mischievous look on his face. Jonah grabbed my hand and dragged me into the lake. He took me all the way until the water was up to our waist. Jonah held onto my hips, lifted me up, and threw me farther into the water. I swam back to him and dragged him under water. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I let my arms dangle off his shoulders. We stared into each others eyes. He started to lean forward and I did the same. I felt his lips on mine. I could have sworn I heard fireworks go off when we kissed. Wait! We kissed! OMG! Jonah Beck just kissed me! The kiss lasted for about five seconds, but it seemed longer. I smiled for so long that my cheeks started to hurt. Jonah was also smiling. We swam in the lake for about 2 to 3 hours.

  "Do you want to get out?" Jonah asked.

  "Yeah, my fingers are all pruned." I said and Jonah laughed a little.

  We walked over to our bags and took our towels out. Jonah lifted up his arms to stretch. His bathing suit shirt went up passed his belly button and I saw something strange. He had bruises on his stomach. Jonah realized I was looking at him and quickly pulled his shirt back down.

  "Jonah, what was that?" I asked

------------ ------------- ---------- --------- --------- ---------- --------- --------- To be continued
Word Count (If you're curios.)-807

Hope you enjoy reading this chapter as much as I liked writing it :) I tried to make this chapter longer than usual.  Ha, I left you on a cliff hanger :) Don't worry I'll update soon.