Unconscious and Waiting

Previously
Jonah and Andi go on their first date... the night ends at the spoon.
but then Andi gets punched by a familiar face.

At the spoon
Jonah's POV
I walk out of the bathroom and I am in shock. I just witnessed Amber punch Andi. Andi fell over on the booth where we were sitting. I ran over to them. I pushed Amber out of the way. I sat Andi up by holding her shoulders.
"Andi! Are you okay?" I said/yelled
I shook Andi and said "Andi!?"
I turned to Amber and yelled "What the heck is your problem!"
Amber said, "Finally giving her what she deserves."
I yelled, " 'she' doesn't deserve to get punched! You know, to think that you were actually going to start being nice. How stupid of me."
Amber tried to say something but I cut her off, "Don't talk to me, don't come near me, and definitely do not try to be our friend!"
I picked up Andi and said, "Get out of my way Amber."
I walked out with Andi in my arms and heard Amber say, "Wait!"
Too late! I looked at Andi and kissed her forehead. With Andi in my arms, I ran to the hospital. By the time I got to the hospital, I was out of breath.
I walked in and said, "I need a doctor!"
A nurse came running toward me, "What's the matter?"
Between breaths I said, "My girlfriend... she's unconscious."
The nurse said, "Wait here."
Within a minute she came back with a few doctors and put Andi on a rolling bed thing. They rushed her out of the room. I stayed in the waiting room. I sat on a chair and thought for a while. Oh—I got it—I'll call her family. I called Bex. And if you're wondering why I have Bex's phone number: Andi put it in my phone and said "just in case".
Jonah and Bex's conversation over the phone
Jonah: "hello is this Bex."
Bex: "Yes this is she speaking. And you are?"
Jonah: "Jonah Beck"
Bex: "Oh yes! Hi Jonah! Andi talks about you A LOT."
Jonah: *I smiled* "Well, you should come to the hospital."
Bex: "Why? Are you with Andi? Did something happen that I should know about?"
Jonah: "No, she's in a room. Amber punched her and now Andi is unconscious. So please come to the hospital. Honestly, I'm so worried."
Bex: "It will be ok, Jonah. Just calm down; I'm on my way."
Jonah: "Ok I'll be in the waiting room."
Bex: "You should go home. It's getting late."
Jonah: "No, I want to be here when Andi wakes up."
Bex: "Ok, bye, I'll see you in a few."
Jonah: "Bye."
                                                             End of phone conversation

I hung up. So, I guess I just sit here and wait...

------------ ------------- ---------- --------- --------- ---------- --------- --------- To be continued
------------ ------------- ---------- --------- --------- ---------- --------- --------- Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Give me feedback! :)
Is Andi ok? What will Amber do next? Jonah seems worried. What do you think?

Word Count (if you're curious 😂):490