The Date

At Bex's apartment
Andi's POV
So I think I have come to the conclusion that starring at a clock doesn't make time go by faster. It's 1 o'clock and I'm already ready for my date with Jonah. What can I do to kill time? Oh, I know I'll make a bracelet.
———1 hour later———
I was in my room when I heard Bex say, "Andi, Jonah is here."
I shoved the unfinished bracelet in my desk drawer and walked down the stairs.
I walked toward the door, and there was Jonah. He was smiling and he was wearing jeans with a blue and gray shirt.
I smiled and said, "hi."
Jonah said, " Hey, ready to go?"
"Yeah," I said
I said bye to Bex and closed the door.
Jonah said, "The trampoline place isn't that far, so I figured we could walk. Is that ok with you?"
I said, "Yes, definitely."
Jonah held out his hand, so I grabbed it. We walked, talked, and held hands all the way there. We got in the trampoline place and paid. We walked to the section where you are able to jump around however you want. We had a contest of who could jump the highest. Jonah went so high that he lost his balance and fell with his back hitting the trampoline. We laughed together and I asked him if he was ok. He said he was fine.
After that Jonah tried teaching me how to do a flip. I fell onto my face a couple times and it was hilarious. After about 15 minutes, I finally did it.
We left this section and went to play dodgeball. Jonah and I wanted to be on separate teams so we could get each other out. Couple goals am I right 😂 The match started and I stayed next to the back wall. Jonah got a ball and was getting ready to throw it. The ball went towards my feet so I jumped up. I picked up the ball and threw it at Jonah. He almost caught it, but he dropped it. He walked off of the trampolines and stood near the exit. I kinda felt bad for getting him out but he laughed when he dropped the ball. Every time I looked at Jonah near the exit he was smiling. He was standing next to the other people that got out.
There were two people on my team left (one including me) and 4 on the other. While I was trying to pick up a ball I got hit in the back of the leg with a ball. Oh well. I walked over to Jonah and we walked to another section. After we played most of the sections, we decided to go to the spoon for dinner.
At the spoon
We sat down and ordered. Jonah went to the bathroom to wash his hands and Amber came over to our table. She wasn't wearing her waitress uniform, she was wearing regular clothes. I was about to say something to her but then she punched me in the face. Everything went black and I could feel something or someone touch me...

------------ ------------- ---------- --------- --------- ---------- --------- --------- To be continued
------------ ------------- ---------- --------- --------- ---------- --------- --------- Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Give me feedback! :)

Word count (if you're curios): 538