You Don't Exist to Me

At the hospital
Andi's POV
     I wake up and feel my left hand being squeezed. Confused, I look around. At the left side of the hospital bed, I see Jonah holding my hand in both of his hands. His head was facing down and resting on the bed. I lean over and kiss his head. He picks up his head and looks at me with his eyes wide open.
"Andi! You're ok!" Jonah says while jumping onto the bed and hugging me tightly.
I looked at him and smiled.
    A doctor came running into the room. Then, the doctor backed out of the room and ran down the hallway.
   Jonah and I looked at each other and started laughing. Within a minute or two, Bex came running into the room. She hugged me for a very long time. I looked over Bex's shoulder and saw Jonah looking towards the door. His face looked tense. It seemed as if  Jonah was mad. I pulled away from Bex and looked at the door. I was shocked at who came to visit me...

...Amber.

   Wait! Wasn't Amber the one who punched me in the first place!? What was she doing here?
   All three of us were staring at her and waiting for someone to say something.
   Amber cleared her throat and said, "Hi."
   Jonah replied quickly and said, "Bye."
   Amber looked at the floor and said, "I just want to say something to Andi."
   She walked over to the hospital bed and said, "I'm sorry for what I did. I don't know what came over me? I guess when I saw you two happy together it made me jealous, but I don't feel jealous so I don't know what happened? Anyway, I just wanted to say I'm sorry and I hope you forgive me."
   I said, "Sure Amber, I'll forgive you."
   "Wait, really?" Amber said in a surprised tone.
   I said, "Yeah, but it won't matter because to me... you don't even exist anymore."

------------    -------------   ----------   ---------  ---------   ----------  ---------   ---------   To be continued
------------    -------------   ----------   ---------  ---------   ----------  ---------   ---------  Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Give me feedback! :)

Oof! Shots fired! Please comment and tell me if you want me to continue this fan fiction or should I start writing an original story. Please let me know, thanks :)