23

Camila pov
Lauren made a turn into the woods while I was still analyzing my thoughts
And recollecting myself. I wasn't ready to face reality yet after just witnessing a murder. We pulled into the driveway of this enormous house and my heart sunk  because I knew I had to get away from her. None of this was right or nevertheless making sense to me she hopped out and opened my door for me I politely thanked her as I stumbled out. My feet must've fallen asleep from that dreadful car ride we made our way past the patio and onto the porch where Lauren reached into her pocket
For her keys she opened the door and inside we were. I knew I had to escape but I honestly didn't know how to. I was already attached to Lauren and I was starting to develop really strong feelings for her. We walked up the drive way and in my view was a very large house mainly of dark colors . "Lauren how can you afford this?" she looks at me glaring "camz its really none of your business but since you asked. My father owns his own billion dollar  company called jauregui's underwear" I look down and try to stifle my laughter.  why does her father own a underwear buisness I thought.

1 hour later

As we were inside I started to notice how vintage everything was. this Mansion It had to be at least 200 years old. "this my get away house for when the cops start to get suspicious about the missing people." She said. I looked at her with a questionable expression "did I ask you Lauren?" I said as I tested her patience. Suddenly she towered over me with her large and buff figure "you looked curious." she said. "But you know curiosity killed the cat." I started to back up only to find out there was a wall behind me.
She brought her hand up and brushed my lips with her finger softly she then looked into my eyes. right then and there I saw everything I wanted, everything I yearned for and lusted. She placed a chaste kiss on my lips and placed her hand in mine and guided me to what I think was the kitchen. The floors were checkered black and white and there sat a jukebox next to the refrigerator. This was going to be a long ride.
_
_
_
Have you guys seen birdbox ??