10

I could never do that Kitten I've claimed you and your mine. I'm going to kill you. Your the reason that you've got yourself into this and your surely not gonna get out. Lauren smirked, it was dark out but Camila could still feel the sly smirk through her voice. Lauren feeling happy with herself and actions leaned in to kiss Camila, Feeling lured into her light soul. Camila then moved her head and cringed in disgust, Lauren then grabbed Camila's chin lifting it up and kissing her. Lauren felt quite hungry... hungry in a way that she was starving. She had never felt this way before, the surreal feeling had struck her. Camila didn't give in, right before smacking Lauren, Lauren taking in the sudden stinging sensation she was feeling in her cheek.  She Felt her body fill with anger, and even a small faint feeling of sadness. She then picked Camila up and tossed her over her shoulder roughly and walked back to the house. The whole time Camila struggled and tried to get out of Lauren's grasp while Lauren just walked back to the house Not even bothered. Thinking about the kiss, the walk that seemed like hours finally ended. Lauren had arrived at her house and she put Camila in the basement thinking about her punishment, the things she's gonna do.

1 hour later

Lauren shuffled down the stairs at a slow pace hoping the younger Latina wouldn't hear. As she got midway down  the staircase she heard Camila mutter "that psycho bitch." Lauren suddenly felt quite hurt, but she shook the feeling off and arrived at the bottom of the stairs. She then looked around the corner and saw Camila, she looked mad. Lauren wasn't worried knowing that she could easily contain Camila, being that she was stronger than her. She had thought about what she was gonna do to Camila, maybe cut a finger off or rip her nails off. Decisions,  decisions she whispered to her self.  She then made her self known by walking into the basement. Camila gave her the death glare, it didn't faze her though. "your actions are gonna get you punished did you fucking know that?" Lauren yelled. Camila responded by rolling her eyes, Lauren smirked and wrapped her hands around Camila's neck. "listen I'm the one in charge here." Lauren hissed, Camila then snickered "fuck. You." Lauren then squeezed even harder on Camila's neck causing Camila to choke. "mmh what am I gonna with you ?" Lauren husked.......