“What? No! Why would I drug you?” Stiles asked.

“I could have swore I saw Peter, Derek, Jen, and Scott turn into some weird wolf thing.” I said.

“I can assure you that Stiles did not drug you. What you saw was the truth.” Scott began.

“I’m a werewolf.” Scott stated.

My eyes grew wide at this new information. I turned my head to Stiles and he shook his head as if he was confirming Scott’s not joking.

“How is that even possible?” I asked, my mouth gaping.

Scott then explained everything.

“I can’t believe it. My brother’s a wolf.” I mumbled.

--

It’s been several days since Scott told me about him being a werewolf. I hadn’t really come to terms with it yet. I don’t think there is a proper way to handle the news that your brother has turned into some supernatural monster. He’s not a monster but, still.

I sighed as some books fell out of my locker. I really need to clean this thing out, it’s a total wreck.

“Hey Luc, you want to sit by me during the pep rally?” Jen asked.

“Ugh, can’t we skip it? Pep rallies are pointless. All we do is sit in a crowded, hot gym with a bunch of hormonal teenagers while the cheerleaders dance around in their skirts that are short enough to be a belt.” I said. So maybe I wasn’t in the best mood, sue me why don’t you?

“Well. Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.” Jen said.

“I’m not going to that pep rally.”

“You have to! It’s for the lacrosse team and you’re dating one of the players so it’s mandatory!”

“Stiles and I are not dating, Jen. You know that.”

“You two might as well be!”

I rolled my eyes at her as she continued begging me.

“If you go with me, I’ll take you shopping Friday!” Jen bargained, knowing I had a weakness for shopping.

“Damn.” I muttered.

“Is that a yes?” She said excitedly.

“Yes.” I sighed.

She made a weird squealing noise and dragged me to the gym. Even though she is a werewolf, which is really weird to think about, she is still the same annoying and immature child she’s always been. (I say this in the most endearing way, of course.)

We walked into the crowded gym filled with sweaty kids and found some seats. I looked around the gym and spotted the lacrosse team all sitting together. They were all roughhousing around and laughing, guy stuff you know?

“I see you’ve found your man.” Jen smirked.

I elbowed her in the side and glared at her.

Stiles looks really adorable right now in his lacrosse uniform. He saw me looking at him and he smiled really wide.

“How cute.” Jen said.

“What’s cute?” I questioned.

“You two peering at each other across the gym making googily eyes!” She said dramatically.

“I’m just going to scoot away and pretend I don’t know you now…” I said.

“Hush it! You love me!” She laughed.

The speakers started booming and the annoying ass cheerleaders started doing their questionable dance.

Most of the guys were cheering and whistling at them but I just rolled my eyes. I would seriously rather be in class right now than be here.

The dance ended and the cheerleaders went and sat down beside the lacrosse team. Our principal started blabbing into the microphone but I tuned him out.

“I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.” Jen said.

“Ew, why?” I said, consciously noting to run if she hurls everywhere.

“Look at those cheerleaders throwing themselves at the lacrosse team.” Jen said while eyeing them.

I followed her gaze to them and saw a certain brunette girl talking to Stiles. She was basically falling all over him, touching his arm and laughing at every single thing he said.

“It’s quite disgusting really.” Jen said, humming her disapproval.

“You’re telling me.” I mumbled,

“Oooh, someone’s jealous.” Jen said.

“Shut up. I’m not jealous. But look, she’s throwing herself at him!”

Jen giggled and said, “I think I can hear her cackling from across the gym.”

“Seriously, I’ve heard all of his jokes. They’re not THAT funny.”

--

“Number 11, Scott McCall!” Coach Finstock announced over the intercom.

I cheered and clapped for him as he walked to the rest of the team in the center of the gym.

Coach announced a few more people that I didn’t care about then it was Stiles’ turn.

“Number 24, Stiles Stilinski!”

Brunette bimbo stood up and yelled for him. I couldn’t help but roll my eyes at her.

“Can we go now?” I begged Jen.

“Fiiiiiine.” She said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

They finally let Lucy in on the secret! Wahhh. Sorry this was a filler chapter! But, hey, it had some good Jen/Lucy best friend scenes! WHO IS THIS MYSTERIOUS GIRL FLIRTING WITH STILES?!

So, since i haven't named the "brunette girl" yet i was thinking i'd have a mini-contest! The first person to vote on this chapter, add it to their reading list, and comment telling me they did all of it and what they thought of the chapter will get to choose the name of the character(DONT PUT THE CHARACTER NAME IN YOUR COMMENT PLEASE.ILL PRIVATE MESSAGE YOU ABOUT IT IF YOU WIN.)

follow me on twitter: @brookeobrien826