"Scarlett is going to be just fine by the way not that you care," I said, finishing getting my things together. "Oh I knew she would be you see that little illness was a side effect of her gaining her magic. To tell you the truth I thought it would be my boy who got it first," he said as I looked at him like he had just grown an arm out of his stomach. "That's not a thing Tom you're insane," I said. "Slytherin's descendents always get importer illness in their first year of life. Salazar Slytherin documented his own children getting ill in their few months," he continued like a deranged man. "It's easy to see that you have some major issues to work though so I'm going to leave, feel free to stick around here until you've managed to somehow cure your crazy," I said as I opened the door to the room to push the stroller out. "Ah but darling don't you see I may be your kind of crazy but you're my kind of mad and that's what makes us perfect," he said following me out the door. "Mad? I haven't gone mad." I said annoyed. "You're mad for me," he said with an irritating smirk. "Leave me alone," I said as I continued to walk into the streets of muggle London. "No really it says so in here, along with a bit of unsettling information," he trailed off as he held up my diary making me furious. "How could you read that it's private!" I shouted while reaching to grab it only to have him hold it out of my reach. "You see dear I find it quite funny how you could go from wanting to sabotage my plans to being absolutely enthralled by me. In fact it makes no sense especially with what you had to say the last time we talked." I scowled at him trying to see through his absolute madness. "I started that diary before I even met you, when I absolutely hated you and actually right now you're not seeming so great to me," I said stopping in my tracks. "Hmm is that so? Referencing page 39 or so and I quote 'Tom Riddle is an insufferable something or other and there is absolutely no way I'll ever be loyal to a monster like him'." I can't believe he's quoting my bloody diary. "Listen you child, your future idiotic self took me out of my life and impregnated me with a child that I wasn't ready for nor did I want being as it came from him aka you. Then to make matters even worse I had to come to the past to shack up with your moronic self. Do you have any idea how insane that is?! Did you ever even think for a moment that I wasn't too thrilled with the predicament? No, because you only care about yourself. So I say and so I quote page number 1 'I'm angry'," I exclaimed furiously at him for being such a arrogant prat. I continued to push the stroller forward as he looked at me with amusement.

   "That is not true, do you think that I would purchase a house and live amongst muggles if I only cared for my self?" He asked as he followed. "Yes because they're your heirs remember? This was all a plan, I know those  ideals still go on behind that thick skull of yours. Actually You're confirming it
every time  you open up your big mouth," I said without looking at him. "I deserve some respect," he said becoming angry. "And I deserve some privacy which is under the blanket of respect. If your don't respect me then guess what, I don't respect you," I said. "You didn't even try to conduct the proper measurements to keep it concealed, it was like an invitation," he said defending himself. "I didn't think I had to! What kind of man reads he's wife's diary? Hmm? More secrets for your musty chamber?" I said with an eye roll. "Don't bring the chamber of secrets into this," he said angrily. "Get over it you've been nothing but a git the moment I called your followers silly," I said. "The things I do are important," he responded hastily. "To you," I added. "You're saying all of this isn't important to you?" He asked with a glare. "The things that are  important to me are my kids and unfortunately my relationship with you, and if your side projects are coming in between that then they are the furthest thing from important to me," I argued. "You should have the same admiration for my aspirations as you have for me," he said shaking my diary between his fingers. "Speaking of diaries where's yours? I happen to know there's something far more interesting in there than there is in mine," I said snatching the book away from him and holding it to my chest safely. "You're coming home," he sneered. "No I'm not," I said returning his glare. "Oh really? Where will you go?" He asked as a smug smirk arose on his face. "Oh I don't know some place over the bloody rainbow where husbands don't read their wive's diary's," I said extremely vexed with him for reading my private thoughts. "You're really upset about that aren't you?" He asked making me want to slap the sap about of him. "I wouldn't be, you see the rest of the book is actually quite flattering particularly page 49," He continued making my cheeks go bright red as I had a pretty good idea of what he was referring to. "You're an animal," I said as I carried on walking. "Funny you should use that term." What a snide little pig! "You're really not making things easier on you," I said trying to hide my true emotions. "I'm simply trying to remind you that you adore me," he said playing innocent. "Right now I'm feeling the opposite, You had no right to read my diary and no right to hold it against me like that. It's wrong and not how a husband should treat his wife. Come to think of it you were never the model husband anyway," I said. "I thought you could take a joke," he said innocently. "None of this was a joke. Clutching my wrist till is hurts and pulling me around is serious, and so is an invasion of privacy. Are you even going to try and explain your behavior at the hospital? You hurt me and you continue to do so every time you speak so excuse me for not wanting to return home with you." Roslyn don't cry be strong he can smell fear. "Though you know I'm captivated by you," he stated. "Captivation isn't enough," I said. "Then I'll prove my true feelings for you and you'll see never to try and disprove them ever again," he said before storming past me in yet another one of his dramatic walk away scenes. "What's with you in storming off I don't know where I am and I have no money!" I yelled after him and with a wave of his wand money appeared in mine. What a slimy idiot he is for leaving me here even if I did tell him I didn't want to go home with him. He's still on my list!

—Tom always storming off like a drama queen 👑

Tom always storming off like a drama queen 👑

———//———//———-//  That musty chamber comment had me dying

———//———//———-//
  That musty chamber comment had me dying. What an animal guys am I right? This chapter was a pleasure to write. Okay but what's with Tom's immature dramatic walk away scenes? He's just a drama queen isn't he? Anyone watch Glee? Remember when Finn wanted to name the baby Drizzle? Lmao I die. Anyway thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed this chapter and always remember to leave me a comment I'm very lonely!!

 Anyway thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed this chapter and always remember to leave me a comment I'm very lonely!!