Past conflicts

Lance took Keith to class as they where complimented by a few of lances teammates as Lance gave some high fives in the halls but him and Keith stayed together.

"How you feeling?" Lance asked as him and Keith stopped at his class.

"What do you mean? I'm fine," Keith looked at him confused.

"I mean with this whole fake dating? Your doing great so far but I just wanted to check in on you with it," Lance pursed his lips and Keith let a small smile pass his lips.

"Not complete hell I'll give you that," Keith nodded putting his hands in his front pockets and rocked on his heels. "You'll give me a ride home right?"

"Yea just can't stay long cause I got soccer," Lance shrugged and Keith nodded going into the class room.

He sat down and pulled out his sketch book as everyone was chatting along each other in art class. As they all got to work Keith tapped the pencil against the table thinking of what to draw but he let the sharp lead of the pencil take over and started to sketch out an object. He sighed raising his hand to go to the bathroom and was excused by the teacher as he got up to stretch his legs.

He walked in the bathroom and went in the stall as he played on his phone sitting on the upper part of the toilet and his feet where on the sides.

Keith looked up from his phone and saw someone from the crack of the stall walk in but rolled his eyes paying no attention until another male walked in.

"Since when did you care?" A familiar voice scoffed and caught Keiths attention again.

"I don't understand why now your open about your sexuality, I kept your secret Lance," a British voice snapped back and Keith saw Lance and Lotor speaking.

"I didn't hide it," Lance looked down.

"Telling your family when we broke up doesn't count," Lotor slammed his hand against the wall near lances head making him jump. Keith frowned concerned.

"I'm sorry..." Lance whispered looking down.

"I... I know love but it's not fair to me either," Lotor pursed his lips looking down at him as he was well over five inches taller.

"You know there's more than that for why I broke up with you!" Lance shoved him away but Lotor shoved him back.

"Because your a coward! Because you where embarrassed of me!" Lance yelled at him and Lotor glared down at him.

"I was never embarrassed!" Lotor roared.

"Oh now you tell me? Wow it really makes a difference, it's not like I'm still strung up on you," Lance laughed bitterly making Keith swallow hard at the new tone in his voice.

"Yea Allura was such an upgrade," Lotor crossed his arms.

"But it doesn't stop the fact that we both still care, not love but care about each other," he stood in front of Lance and gripped his chin softly making Lance gasp softly.

"No," Lance said sternly. "I-I'm with Keith," he swatted the hand off but hugged his body.

"Usually I'd ask if your still on medication but I know your okay," Lotor smiled gently and Lance looked at him sadly.

"Dads coming back this weekend," he sighed and Lotor frowned.

"I thought he still had a few years," Lotor leaned against the sink counter. Keith narrowed his eyes. Lotor knew? Knew more?

"The prisons crowded and he has good behavior, but it's a fucking act, I'm scared how he's going to react to Keith," Lance hugged his body tighter looking down.

"You haven't-" "no I'm not... I'm okay mostly, my mom is stressing though," Lance sighed closing his eyes.

"Want me to come over? We can clean up the house and she can go out," Lotor asked gently and Lance laughed softly.

"Your an asshole with a heart," Lance stated and Lotor laughed softly.

"She was a kind woman, after the break up especially, though she did threaten me..." Lotor looked at him smirking.

"She found me crying, of course she hunted you down after I confessed," Lance giggled and Keith felt his heart clenched.

"I got to go Lotor, I'm sorry again, for everything but I don't think we'll be the same.. I'm with Keith so it's a no go anyways," Lance sighed getting up and went to walk away but Lotor grabbed his hand.

"Your right, but as a friend..." Lotor pursed his lips.

"Yea come over after practice, my moms going grocery store so we can clean up and put away the food," Lance smiled gently and he nodded.

"Maybe make some classic cookies with the two kids, they liked your hair," Lance laughed softly as he left and Lotor smiled with a small laugh.

Keith got off the toilet and leaned against the wall biting his lip hard. Was it just revenge on Allura or everyone? Was he trying to get back with Lotor from whenever?.. No Lance said they'll never be the same.

What could've happened? Why would they still spend time together and even go to his house. Keith didn't know how to feel, he was conflicted with them not even in a relationship but it didn't mean Lance had to fake cheat or whatever.

What was Lance doing? Was Keith just an excuse? What happened with him and Lotor? How much does he know on lances family?