Gema Taku X Drama club Member Reader

A guy that I used to be into...

"Gema..." You said, as you watched the dark haired male concentrate on his phone, playing games. "Gema..." You once again called for the male.

"Ugh! Quit interrupting me!" He groans, as he looks at your direction, irritated. "What is it, you woman?!"

You flinched. "I just wanted to ask if you had the song I wanted you to download. You know, for drama club." He rolled his eyes on you. He then proceeded to play the damn game in his phone.

"Just transfer that stupid music file in your phone." He said. You glared at him, but at the same time, felt hurt for him doing that.

Once you have done it, you immediately stood up to thank the boy. "Thanks Gema! I owe you a lot!" You smiled at him. He then glares at the screen of his phone.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever! Just get out of my club!" He said. You frowned, and walked off to your club as well.

As you walk, you can't help but to yearn. Why does it have to be him? Why not anyone else? He doesn't even meet your standards. Heck, he isn't even your type.
____________________________________

"Excellent, darling! Excellent!" Tsuzuro cheers. "Now, I want you to sing Christine Caligulla's part! Give me the emotions! Give me your enthusiasm!" He exclaims dramatically. "After all, this is just vocal practice and a nice way to practice is to sing!"

"Sure. Just play the instrumentals for me." You smiled at him.

"Poor Riku has gone home, you need to be in the stage alone and pretend to have your Prince Charming there!" Tsuzuro said, searching for the instrumentals on your phone. And when he had found it, he was delighted to tap and play it. You bit your lips in nervous ness as you got ready to prepare your vocals.

"Say there's this person you pass in the hall every day." You smiled. "You've known him since seventh grade! You're used to thinking about him in a certain way... From the persona that he displayed..." You dreamily thought about Gema

"Then something changes, and he changes... From a guy that you'd never be into- Into a guy that you'd kinda be into, From a guy that I'd never be into, Into a guy that I'd kinda be into, Is he worth it? Jeremy? Is he?" You sung.

"Say there's this person that you never knew that well..." You sung, as the other members sang along.

"She is totally into you~" they sang.

"You thought that you had him pegged, but now you can tell
He's gone from a-" then, they began to sing along with you.

"Guy that you'd never be into,
Into a guy that you'd kinda be into,
From a guy that I'd never be into,
Into a guy that I'd kinda be into," they stopped and let you have to sing your part.

"Is he worth it? Jeremy?" You sang.

"Absolutely!" The boys sung.

"I don't always relate to other people my age, Except when I'm on the stage.
And there are so many changes that I'm going through. And why am I telling this to you?" You nervously shuffled you foot.

"Guess there's a part of me that wants to. I guess a part of me wants to, who knew? I guess a part of me likes to talk to you. I guess a part of me likes to, who knew?I guess a part of me likes to sit with you. I guess a part of me likes to, who knew? I guess a part of me likes to hang with you. I guess a part of me- Back to play rehearsal. I know that it's weird but it's totally true..."

"The guy that I'd kinda be into..." You sung.

"The guy that you'd kind of be into." Tsuzuro sang along.