Nemesis-kun X Assasin Reader

ASSASSIN ASSAULTS ♥♥♥

--------------------------------------------------------
Target: Yui Rio
Weapon: Scissors
*No witnesses*
*Wear gloves*
*Use Scissors*
---------------------------------------------------------

You are Y/N Aishi, the younger sister of Ayano Aishi. The two of you are close, despite her emotionless attitude, the two of you get along quite well.

You know that she is eliminating every other students for her senpai, but you're okay with it. In fact, you were doing the same, yet for money for the living of the both of you and your older siblings.

You work under Info-kun as an assassin. Since he knows your sister, you were one of his clients too. To make his offers to Ayano free. But only some of it, such as dirty secrets and sending students home.

Right now, your mission is to kill Yui Rio in Akademi, with scissors, wearing gloves and to avoid witnesses. You are wearing the black and red uniform right now, including the gloves, holding the scissors in one hand.

You were hunting for your prey like a predator. You have a strong conscience, but that didn't stopped you from doing so. One  of your consciense's factor was your boyfriend, Kizuke Adrian. Oh and one more thing. Info-kun warned you to watch out to Nemesis-kun, for he will hunt you down like you hunt down your target.

You walked to the dark hallways of Akademi, hiding your scissors in your skirt pocket, desperately looking for Yui, but unknown to you, Nemesis-kun was, too.

Your eyes were darting everywhere, searching for the evil red head. You went to the court yard and saw the evil chick standing on her usual gossip circle with the other six girls who's knees are shaking in paranoia and fear.

You secretly and walked towards Yui. You tapped her shoulder to get the evil girl's attention. "Excuse me Yui, but Miss Hana told me to escort you to the headmaster's office." She nodded, and followed you.

You both turned to a corridor, where the garden club members would usually plant their plants... But Ayano was kind enough to eliminate them for you. The plants were rotting, given nothing but air to breathe and no water to consume.

When there were no student insight, you grabbed her from the back, covering her mouth to avoid difficulties. You raised the knife above her head, but was pinned on the nearby wall, your face against the cold wall, wrist pinned by the back.

"Do not speak about this to anyone." You heard dull tone behind you, assuming that he was telling that to Yui. You struggled under his tight restraints, attempting to break free.

"Let me go, you vigilante." You hissed through your gritted teeth. "Let me go!" You demanded. He made your back pressed against the wall, making you face him, hands on the either side of your body. His, and your eyes widened in realization. He was your boyfriend. That's when you thought of something.

"HEEEELP! ANYBODY! SOMEONE'S TRYING TO-!" Out of panic, Nemesis pressed his lips to yours, holding your flailing arms. You closed your eyes and relax, melting into his kiss.

When he pulled away, you looked away, flustered. You let your arms linky fall to your side. "What? Are you going to kill me now?" You looked up, seeing his stoic look. His red eyes were attractive, complimenting his pale skin and dark hair that covered his face. Just what made you attracted to him. His dark, mysterious looks.

"I am supposed to... I can't disobey my master's orders." Nemesis said. "Y/N... Why...?" He says, knife in hand, probably to kill you with.

"Well then," you pressed your chest the blade of his knife, firmly. "What are you waiting for? Kill me." You said. "Before that, I want you to know that I love you. I never stopped loving you. I'm sorry that I lied to you... Tell my sister the same. Tell your master, to go fuck himself."

"I love you, too... But I can't disobey my master. I'm sorry... That I lied. My real name is Nemesis, and I hope that you will forgive me, because I forgive you..." He says.

You nodded, eyes shining from tears. "I forgive you..." You smiled, pressing your lips to his. "Don't be afraid... Go on..."

Nemesis raises his knife above his head. He bite his lips in hesitation, seeing your pitiful state. With you looking down, shoulders shaking from sobbing... It made his heart shake and break. He quickly raises it down. You flinched at that action and heard it penetrating, but felt no pain.

You looked up, then gasped. "N-Nemesis...?" You sobbed, seeing the knife enter his stomach instead of yours. "No! Why did you do this?!" You yanked the knife from his stomach, causing him to groan in pain. You laid him on the floor, putting his head to your chest.

"Y/N... I'm sorry. I'm torn between you and my job..." He softly smiles.

"No! I am the one who deserves to die! You were doing something right! I am doing this to satisfy my sadistic tendancies and help my sister!" You sobbed, holding his hand, entwining your fingers with him.

"Y/N... No..." He squeezes your hand. "I love you." He said.

"No! No!" You let go of him, then ran to the teacher.

"Miss! I found an injured student! Hurry up! They're dying!" The teacher immediately ran towards the scene, then gasped. They didn't panicked, but soon called an ambulance and the police to investigate.
____________________________________

"He... I saw him stab himself... I think it's because he was torn between a decision... I don't know what that decision is..." You lied. "How is he?"

"I'm sorry, Miss... But he didn't survived. He lost too much blood." The police officer stated.

"No... No... This can't be..." You must, eyes beginning to be sore from keeping your tears in your eyes. "THIS CANNOT BE!"

"Miss, please calm down..." The police said. "He left you a note before he died." He gave you an envelope. "I'll leave you with your thoughts." He left.

You opened the letter, seeing it's contents.

My very dear Y/N,

                                 This letter will not be given to you if I died.  I have not words about the pain I feel inside for almost killing you, and revealing you to the anguish world as a murderer with sadistic tendancies. To begin, happy immorality. As you know, I have died from self injuries. I just you want you
to know, that I love you and I am sorry.

Nemesis