Male Kuroko Kamenaga X Reader

Strictly Platonic... Fail

You bit your lips as the dark haired male with glasses passed you in the hallways. "Miss Saikou, it's time for class. What are you doing here?" You snapped from your trance, where you saw Kuroko himself standing in front of you.

"O-Oh, my older brother just called me in the student council room." You got your permission slip from your skirt pocket and held it up for the dark eyed male.

"Very well then, you are excused." He hitched his glasses up to his nose. He turned to leave, but then stopped to look over his shoulder. "By the way, Miss Saikou... I would like to keep a platonic relationship between with you." Your eyes widened, heart shattering into pieces.

"W-what are you talking about, Kuroko-kun?" You nervously laughed. You were in the brink of breaking down. "I don't know what you're talking about."

He suddenly leaned closer to you, nose touching together. Your eyes widened, as you leaned away, looking at the side. You froze under his touch when he pinched your chin between his thump and index finger, his lips almost touching yours, his other hand pressed against the wall.

"Don't lie, Y/N. It's noticeable and obvious in my eyes that you have romantic feelings for me." He said, with every word, his lips touch yours. Your face burned, but your heart was having a hard time to recover from heartbreak. "But then again," he then proceeded to press his lips against yours. You would melt, but the fact that he just confessed that things need to stay platonic. You snapped and roughly pushed him off.

"What the heck, Kuroko!?" You yelled. "You just said that we stay platonic! Platonic, Kuroko!" Your eyes were beginning to be sore from the tears you attempted to keep.

"Y/N, I-"

"No! You said it yourself!" You yelled. "Platonic! A platonic relationship, Kuroko! You said it yourself!" You sobbed, covering your mouth with your palm as you weakly hit his chest.

He sighed, then caressed your cheek with his hand, his thumb wiping your tears away. "I didn't said that we can be platonic in private." Your eyes widened.

"What do you mean?" You sniffed, holding his hand by your cheek.

"Your brother. He can't see us together..." He looked to the side. "Y/N, I have deep affection for you... I... Love you..."

"Is that real?" You asked, looking up at him. He smiled.

"It is, indeed." He leaned once more to greet you with a kiss.
________________________________

A/N: Uhhh, I am not satisfied with the plot and the length! But I want to publish something! Hopefully, I will gain inspiration to edit this soon!