Megamo Saikou X Info-club member Reader ♥♥♥

VIOLATIONS ♥♥♥

You are Y/N L/N, a member of the Info-club. Not just that, you are the sister of Info-kun, half twin sister to be exact.

Same to your brother, you have the talent to hack in to systems. You can cyber blackmail, cyber stalking, cyber bullying, and many more that involves technologies.

The info-club was silent as usual, only the sound of the key board and mouse clicks was heard. Neither of you talked, since the two of you are busy doing "stuffs".

The silent was suddenly broke by the voice of your twin brother. "Say, sis. Can you go to school tomorrow to take panty shots?" He asked. To be frank, you weren't disgusted of taking one, so he knows that you can do it.

"By who?" You asked, hitching your glasses up. You were confused why he didn't asked Ayano instead.

"Kokona Haruka." He stated, his gaze on your typing figure, a smirk plastered on his face. He was a big pervert at times.

"Why not ask Ayano instead?" You asked, tour gaze directly at his silhouette. He visibly shrugged.

"She was suspended after she was saw by Kokona holding a weapon." He stated.

"Alright then." You said and continued to send messages to your victim to drive them insane. "It's just for one day, right?"

"Nope. For one month actually."

~Timeskip~

You walked down to the entrance of the school, wearing disguise of some sort. You wore the usual uniform of Akademi High and your out door shoes.

Many students gazed upon you. You weren't used to be the center of attention, but you stick to it. The certain purple, drilled hair caught your attention.

She was talking to a silver hair boy that you clearly know as Megamo Saikou, The heir for the Saikou company and the school's president. 

You can hear their conversation. "I swear! Someone is stalking me in social medias. They said that they are coming for me today!" She says, a hint of paranoia in her voice.

"Don't worry. I will watch over you." Megamo said, rubbing Kokona's back.
You growled under your breathe, feeling that this will be more difficult than you thought.

Weeks later...

You made a stealthy way how to take a panty shot. You put a wind machine at the stage while they are going to have an act of "Seven Year Itch".

(I know it's not a novel that was played, so let's just stick to it =))

When it was at the part where her skirt is going to fly up, you took a picture by "accident", as you told them and you lied to them that you deleted it.

Three days later...

You made another move after you got a lot panty shots at that day when they had a stage play and many other day with a stealthy plan. You were at the rooftop, preparing to dump water at Kokona so that she will go to the shower room.

There she was. She was about to answer a phone call, when you spilled water on her. She complained and looked up, seeing you. You made a fake guilty face and apologized.

"Ooops, sorry! I thought no one was going out, so I dumped the water here." You said.

"Ugh, just be careful next time!" She exclaimed from the bottom, before running to the shower room. It gave you an opportunity to snap a shot.

You snook at the shower room of the girls, careful not to startle other students. You took a few shots at Kokona when she was changing, when someone pinned you at the wall, startling Kokona herself, so she stopped taking off her clothing.

"Excuse us." You recognized it as Megamo. You lowly growled under your breathe, as you were being pinned on the wall, with you facing it.

He went to the back of the school, which were the delinquents usually hang out, strange since they were not there. He pinned you on the wall, still on that position.

"Who are you?" He asked, clenching your wrists hard. You had to admit, you like the position you were in. You chuckled through your clenched teeth and said your name.

"You're not a student here." He said, hardening the grip around your wrist.

"Ohh, I am actually." You said, and stealthily got off the grip, kissing his cheek before walking off, leaving him dumbfounded.

"I always knew you. See ya later, Meg." You said, as you wave your hand not turning around. He was a blushing mess. He will admit, he was pretty attracted by your looks and personalities.

He was actually spying only you since you appeared in the school. He had been suspicious for a long time too, either.

Let's say he keeps denying that he likes you. He snapped from his thoughts and went back to the student council's meeting room, blushing messily.

He's my fave gender bend, how about yours?