Kaga Kusha X Unstable Reader

Miss  Jekyll and Miss Hyde

"So you let him perform cruel experiments on you?" Beruma asked, a note book and pen in hand.

"No..." You trailed off.

"Pardon me?" She asked.

"No his experiments are not cruel. But yes, I can confirm that I let him use me as his subject." You nodded at her, as she wrote those down on her trusty orange notepad. "I let him, because... I love him..."

"Wait, you, L/N Y/N, let Kusha Kaga to be his test subject because you love him? Jinkies, why?" She exclaimed.

You shrugged. "There's nothing I won't do for him." You weakly smiled, imagining the time when he kissed you by the lips, to transfer the serum in your mouth for you to consume.

"So what was the experiment he gave you?" Beruma asked.

"He made me drink a serum he called 'JH7', or 'Jekyll and Hyde serum'. So far, he thought that it failed. But I haven't told him that the side effects given are slowly occuring everyday." You said.

"And what are the side effects? What was his intention?" Beruma curiously asked.

You but your lips at the second question. "The side effects are severe migraines, breathing difficulties, and having an extreme urge to vomit... His intentions... His intentions... He never told me anything about it. To be frank, I never thought about it until now." You said.
____________________________________

"Kaga... I am not sure about this..." You trailed off, looking on your shoes as he readied a the test tube rack filled with unrecognisable fluids.

"Why not, darling?" He asked, putting all the fluids in a beaker, before dropping a small drop from the medicine dropper.

"I... Just don't... I-"

"You don't trust me?" Your eyes widened in shock.

"K-kaga, no... I am just unsure about this. That's all." You said, staring at your shoe.

Unknown to you, he put some of the liquid in his mouth, then walked towards you. He gave grabbed you by the chin, with his thumb and index finger. He gave a smirks as he watched your vulnerable state, as he leaned closer. You backed away, until you felt the wall on your back, mouth slightly opened in shock. He took this opportunity to push the liquid in your mouth, and made you swallow it.