Hanakō Yamada X Science Club Member Reader

Attention ♥♥♥

"Hey, you!" Megami furiously called, stomping way into the science room that is mysteriously occupied by the well known 'Mad Scientist's Sister', who is busily occupied with a tablet of some sort. Kusha Y/N, a more calm, collected and sane sibling of Kaga, the obnoxiously loud, mad scientist.

"May I help you, Saikou-san?" You greeted, per usual, with a blunt tone and blank face, swiping your fingers on your device, before putting it down to face the usually calm and collected School President. "Are you here to come see my brother? Sorry to burst your bubble but he's not here." You shrugged.

Megami's fist tightened. "That's not why I'm here, Kusha."

"Then cut the chase, Saikou. I'm a busy person and you are wasting my time." You said with blunt tone, but it was more heavily hinted with annoyance and irritation.

"You might as well guess if you are as smart as they say." Megami recollected herself, in order to look more decent.

You shrugged, then stood from your stool and began to noncholantly walk over a table, containing a few files of some sort. By now, your back faced Megami as you read the contents of your folder. "It's my interactions with Hanakō, isn't it?" You looked over your shoulder, and saw her nodding at your statement.

"I want you to stay away from him, he is having a bad time dealing about his sister's disappearance." Megami tighten her fist by her side.

"It's not my fault that Aishi and Yamada ran away together that no one knows where." You shrugged. You folded your arms behind your back, and finally faced the president. "Perhaps this 'confrontation' of yours isn't really about Hanakō and his bad time... According to my observations, you had a past with Taeko..."

"You know nothing about me! Just stay away from Hanakō!" With that, Megami stormed out.

You rolled your eyes, annoyed. "It's not my fault that Yamada became clingy you to me." You strode across the room and closed the door that Megami did not close. "Besides, he began to cling onto me when the teacher asked me to tutor him."

-End of the day-

"Y/N-senpai, don't leave me!" Hanakō ran after yo u, as you continued to walk, clearly not really interested waiting for the girly boy. Once he caught up with you, he panted. "Boy, what a day!"

"Hey Y/N-chan, how come you don't walk with anyone?" He asked. You shrugged, putting your hands in your skirt pocket.

"I don't know either." You flatly said, resuming to walk.

"Oh, then I'll walk with you!" Hanakō said. "It's the least I can do for teaching me to improve my Math skills."

"Do what you want to do, I won't stop you." You responded.

He happily sighed. "You know? My onee-chan and I used to walk together all the way at my house."

"Oh yeah? That's good to hear." You said, not really interested.

"Yeah. She's the most kind person you'll ever meet... And I miss her." He looked down, sighing sadly. "She's always there for me, and she never really harmed me. I wish I could see her again..."

"I'm jealous of you." He perked up and glanced up to look at you. You, too, were looking down on your feet. "My onii-san never paid attention to me... I always attempt to impress him, but he never even glance at my way. There's this one time I fixed his inventions, and he didn't even thanked me... Everyone paid attention to him while I beg for them just to look at me. My parents were proud of him, while they barely even congratulate me when I earned medals that has 'First Place' written on it. The one time my parents gave me their attention is when they were mad at me for 'hurting' Kaga when I accidentally did it..." At this point, your voice was cracking up and your eyes were beginning to feel sore for keeping your tears in.

"I-I'm sorry, Y/N-chan." Hanakō sadly pouted. "Here," he dug into his pocket and got his handkerchief from it and began to wipe your tears that made it's way out of your eyes. "I shouldn't have brought it up..."

"No, it's okay. I'm glad that I got this feeling out of my chest. I've been hiding it for a long time now." You took the handkerchief and wiped your eyes.

"Since you want attention, I'll be your boyfriend!" You perked up, your face red.

"E-excuse me?" You whispered.

"You know, a boy that's your friend?" Hanakō sweetly smiled. You smiled back, face still red.

You sighed and felt a soft pair of lips against your cheek. "A romantic boyfriend, that is." He smiled at you.

"H-Hanakō, I have to be honest with you... I really liked you for a long time now. You're the only one that gave me your attention. And I'm glad of it." You smiled back at him.

He unclipped his heart shaped hair clip from his hair and placed it on the side of your head. "Let's get going then, girlfriend!" He beamed. You smiled at him and continued to walk.

"Well, here's my house. I'll see you tomorrow." You said, standing by the door of your house.

"See you tomorrow, too!" He was about to walk away, when you grabbed his wrist.

"Thank you." You whispered softly and pressed your lips on his in a quick way and slammed the door close. Hanakō stop on the other side of the door, smiling like an idiot. You, on the other hand, was smiling too. You happily sighed and pressed your back on the door, slowly sliding down until you sat on the floor.

"Things will get interesting..." You mumbled.