Opinion About Yandere Dev

Well, some writer's of a Yan sim book does this, so why not join them? I have been supporting this game ever since last year. It has nice plotline, intriguing characters, and so on. I remember that this was supposed to be finished by 2019 (Correct me if I'm wrong) and the development started somewhere in 2015.

He said that by 2019, all rivals will be implemented. But until now, Osana, the first rival, is not implemented in the game yet. Yes, I understand that he can't complete that because hey, we don't know how hard it is to code, so I don't blame him. But the fact that he says that he spends his time coding and getting rid of bugs, he is streaming while playing games on a livestream at Twitch, playing other games. That made me pissed.

Second, the way he treat his fans. I found a yansim fan suggest something to YandereDev that involves Musume, (I forgot what it is, but it refers to the bullies and Musume) and YandereDev respond was something like: "I don't fucking care."

Remember Midori? She represents the side of the fanbase that asks important/stupid questions, gives useful/useless suggestions, and etc. In some of videos, we see him adding a skit where he always kills Midori. And Midori represents us fans that gives him supports and suggestions. Man, he loves his fans very much.

He always pulls 'I am the victim' card to us.

He can't take criticisms
He said that it was hate comments. Then there's the time when he closed the comments in his YouTube Video. I have been watching every development videos of Yansim, seeing no hate comments at all. All I saw were humours comments, kind comments, memes, puns and suggestions. That's all I see in the comment section.

But I can't really blame him. Some of us are just really lazy to be doing something. Sometimes we lose our ideas, and motivations. And that's just normal. That goes same to me as a writer.

This is my opinion, not facts. So please avoid posting immature comments in my book, or I'll block you.